|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Model Number:||FOB and TRF|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50-2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||FOB And TRF Rapid Test Kit||Sample Buffer:||25 Vials|
|Linearity Range:||Within The Specified Linearity Range (4.0%,14.0%)||Storage:||Room Temperature|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Applicable Instrument:||NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser|
|Advantage:||High Accuracy||Manufacturer:||WWHS Biotech INC|
|Keywords:||High Sensitive, Best Stability||Annual Capacity:||2 Million A Year|
Fecal occult blood (FOB) Rapid Test(Fluorescence immunoassay)
This kit is used for quantitative determination of CEA in human whole blood, plasma and serum.
Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) is a tumor associated antigen, first described in 1965 by Gold and Freedman1. It is a cell-surface glycoprotein with a molecular weight of 180-200kD, that occurs in high levels in colon epithelial cells during embryonic development. Levels of CEA are significantly lower in colon tissue of adults, but can become elevated when inflammation or tumours arise in any endodermal tissue, including the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory tract, pancreas and breast.
An over expression of CEA protein has been detected in a variety of adenocarcinomas, including gastric, pancreatic, small intestine, colon, rectal, ovarian, breast, cervical and non-small-cell lung cancers. CEA is also expressed by epithelial cells in several non-malignant disorders, including diverticulitis, pancreatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, cirrhosis, hepatitis, bronchitis and renal failure and also in heavy smokers.
Therefore CEA should not be regarded as a tumour-specific marker for the screening of a general population for undetected cancers. However, the determination of CEA levels provides important information about patient prognosis, recurrence of tumours after surgical removal and effectiveness of therapy.
The CEA Rapid Test is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of CEA. The CEA antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled CEA monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another CEA monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test cards||25||It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled CEA monoclonal mouse antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with CEA monoclonal mouse antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing|
|Sample diluent||25(300μL/tube)||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||With specific stand curve file|
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage conditions and validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
Nir-1000 dry fluorescent immunoassay analyzer produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
Normal persons who do not smoke: 95% had values less than 5 ng/ml. The normal reference value is 5ng/ml in this assay. It is recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range based on a representative sampling of the local population.
【Interpretation of results】
【Limitations of methods】
1. Limits of detection
No more than 1ng /ml.
The relative deviation from the target value is within ±15%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
4. Linear range
Within the linear range (1 ~ 200ng/ml), the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. This kit is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. The test card and sample diluent are disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. The requirements of specimen collection and storage should be strictly observed. If the specimen is turbid, it should be centrifuged and discarded before use.
5. The used kits should be treated as potential infectious substances, and all samples, reagents and potential pollutants should be disinfected and treated according to the relevant local regulations.
|cat#.||Product item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Itended Use|
|36||FOB||fecal specimens||10min.||qualitative||qualitative||gastrointestinal hemorrhage.|
|37||TRF||fecal specimens||10min.||qualitative||qualitative||gastrointestinal hemorrhage.|
|38||FOB+TRF||fecal specimens||10min.||qualitative||qualitative||gastrointestinal hemorrhage.|
1. Please thoroughly read the specification before test. Frozen test card and sample should be placed at room temperature (15-30) ℃ for at least 30min before use.
2. Start NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser and verify quality control according to the specification.
3. The quality of reagent is controlled using internal quality control product (not provided) of the company and result should be controllable.
4. Take out the test card from the aluminum foil bag and use it within 15min
5. Place the test card on a clean horizontal table top and label it.
WWHS NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A1: We are manufacturer.
Q2: Do you provide samples ?
A2: Yes,we do provide samples.If you need it, please contact us.
Q3: How about the quality?
A3: We have the best professional engineer and strict QA and QC system to ensure you get high quality products from us.
Q4: How’s the package?
A4: Normally are cartons, but also we can pack it according to your requirements.
Q5: How’s the delivery time?
A5: It depends on the quantity you need.
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen