|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Certification:||ISO 13485, CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50-2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||NSE Rapid Quantitative Test Kit||Sample Buffer:||20 Vials|
|Linearity Range:||Within The Specified Linearity Range (4.0%,14.0%)||Storage:||Room Temperature|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Applicable Instrument:||NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser|
|Feature:||High Sensitivity||Keywords:||High Stability, High Accuracy|
NSE Tumor Marker Rapid Quantitative Test Kit 20T WWHS FIA POCT Assay
Neuron specific enolase (NSE) which can also be called gamma-enolase (ENO-2) or 2-phospho-D-glycerate
hydrolase, is an isoenzyme belonging to the enolase family that consists up of α, β and γ subunits
either has a homo or heterodimer. NSE is a 78 kD gamma-homodimer and the majority of this enolase-
isoenzyme can be found in neuroendocrine and neuronal tissues. It is essentially a glycolytic enzyme
that is able to catalyse the conversion of 2-phosphoglycerate into phosphoenolpyruvate. The
biological half-life of neuron specific enolase in body fluids is about 24 hours and due to the
organ-specificity and concentrations of NSE in serum or cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), elevated levels
have been identified in diseases which result in relative rapid neuronal destruction.
|Product Item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Itended Use|
|NSE||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-400ng/ml||<16ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
1. Please thoroughly read the specification before test. Frozen test card and sample should be placed at room temperature (15-30) ℃ for at least 30min before use.
2. Start NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser and verify quality control according to the specification.
3. The quality of reagent is controlled using internal quality control product (not provided) of the company and result should be controllable.
4. Take out the test card from the aluminum foil bag and use it within 15min
5. Place the test card on a clean horizontal table top and label it.
6. Take 10μL of sample and add it into HbA1c sample buffer (1.00mL). Then, mix the solution evenly, take 100μL of the solution and add it into the well.
7. Insert the test card into NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser, keep time for 10min and press 【Instant test】. The analyser will judge and read the test result automatically. Or press 【Fixed time test】 to keep time for 10min automatically. The analyser will judge and read the test result automatically and display it in the screen.
WWHS NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen