|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50 - 2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||CTnI Rapid Quantitative Test Cassette||Storage:||At Room Temperature|
|Formal Name:||Cardiac Troponin I Rapid Quantitative Test||Advantage:||High Sensitivity|
|Application In:||WWHS NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser||Throughput:||3000 Tests/Day|
|Feature:||High Sensitivity, High Accuracy||Annual Capacity:||5 Million A Year|
High Sensitivity Troponin I Kit,
3000 Tests/Day Troponin I Kit,
cTnI Rapid Test Cassette
Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI) Rapid Quantitative Test(Fluorescence immunoassay)
The product is used to determine the content of cardiac troponin I (cTnI) in whole blood, plasma and serum of human body and is mainly used clinically for auxiliary diagnosis of myocardial infarction.
The kit uses immunochromatographic assay. First, cTnI antigen in the sample combines with the fluorescently-labeled cTnI monoclonal antibody conjugate. Then, it continues to move and combines with another cTnI monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane to form double-antibody sandwich immune complex in the position of the nitrocellulose membrane test line and analyze and obtain quantitative test result using NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test card||25||The product consists of fluorescent mat (coated with fluorescently-labeled cTnI monoclonal murine antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with cTnI monoclonal murine antibody and goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and bottom lining.|
|Sample diluent||25||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||Record standard curve information of this batch of reagents|
Ingredients of kits of different batch numbers cannot be exchanged.
[Storage Conditions and Validity]
The product should be stored at 4℃-30℃ in a dry and dark place, sealed using aluminum foil bag and must not be frozen. The storage life is 12 months. The test card should be unpacked at room temperature (15℃-30℃) and should be used in 15min after unpacked at a temperature of (15-30)℃ and relative humidity of 20%-90%.
See outer packing for production date, batch number and expiry date.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
Determine 252 healthy people aged 18-68 and carry out statistical analysis using 95th percentile method. Result shows that cTnI reference interval＜0.3ng/mL.
The laboratory should establish a reference range according to characteristics of local people.
[Interpretation of Test Results]
1. The kit can be used for auxiliary test only. If test result is abnormal, retest timely and judge combined with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples whose cTnI concentration is lower than 0.1ng/mL and higher than 40ng/mL, test result is “＜0.1ng/mL” and “＞40ng/mL” respectively.
[Limitation of Test Method]
1. The kit can be used to test serum/plasma/whole blood specimens of human body only.
2. Due to limitations of serological methods for antigen and antibody response, the test result cannot be used as the only basis for clinical diagnosis and should be evaluated together with all existing clinical and experimental data.
3. The content of triglyceride contained in the sample is no more than 15mg/mL, that of hemoglobin is no more than 5mg/mL and that of hemoglobin is no more than 0.5mg/mL, and the relative deviation is limited to ±15%.
4. When cTnI concentration of samples is less than 250ng/mL, Hook effect is not observed.
[Product Performance Indicators]
No more than 0.1ng/mL.
The relative deviation to the target value is limited to ±15%.
Within-run precision CV≤15%; between-run relative limit R≤15%.
Within the specified linearity range cTnI (0.1-40) ng/mL, linearly dependent coefficient r≥0.990.
Determine cardiac troponin T, cardiac troponin C and skeletal muscle troponin I samples whose concentration is 1000ng/mL and the result does not exceed 0.1ng/mL.
1) Any variation in operator, pipetting and washing technique, incubation time or temperature, and kit age can cause variation in
result. Each user should obtain their own standard curve.
2) If samples have been diluted, the concentration read from the standard curve must be multiplied by the dilution factor.
3) If specimens generate values higher than the highest standard, dilute the specimens and repeat the assay
|cat#.||Product item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Itended Use|
|1||cTnI||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||0.1-40ng/ml||<0.3ng/ml||several heart diseases including myocardial infarction and heart failure.|
|2||Myo||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||5-400ng/ml||<58ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|3||CK-MB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|heart failure .|
|5||D-Dimer||WB/Plasma||10min.||40-10000ng/ml||<500ng/ml||disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC),deep vein thrombosis (DVT),pulmonary embolism (PE), myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, etc.|
|6||cTnI+Myo+CKMB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||same with single item||same with single item||Triple marker of myocardial infarction.|
|7||ST2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-400ng/ml||<35ng/ml||heart failure .|
|8||Lp-PLA2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-900ng/ml||<175ng/ml||Risk evaluation of ACS and atherosclerotic ischemic stroke patients.|
|9||S100-β||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||0.05-10ng/ml||<0.2ng/ml||Cerebral infarction, cerebral injury.|
1. Provide LOGO, color, outlook and GUI customization
2. Provide technical support and training
3. Provide training video
1) The test card can be used only once at room temperature, do not reuse or use test card out of expiry date.
2) Return all reagents and sample into room temperature before use.
3) Be careful when prepare sample, wear glove and mask.
4) The whole blood need add anticoagulants, not frozen; serum sample can store in frozen, avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
5) This product is only for in vitro rapid diagnostic human use, can be quantified, not only qualitative testing.
6) The product test results for reference only, for confirmation, please refer to the relevant national standard methods.
1. What is the MOQ?
Generally if you choose the different products, our minimum order qty. also will be different. One sample available.
2. What about the delivery time?
The goods need 7-21 work days to be made upon deposit.
3. Does your product have any warranty?
Yes, we offer 6 months limited warranty for our products.
Damage due to misuse, ill treatment and unauthorized modifications and repairs are not covered by our warranty.
4. What's your payment method?
We usually accept the payment methods include PayPal, TT, and Western Union.
50% deposit in advance and balance before shipping. Buyer can choose which payment ways that you accept.
PayPal is most useful and safe, please don’t refuse PayPal fee when you choose PayPal.
5. What's your shipping method?
We provide comprehensive shipping methods.
For small quantity orders we ship by DHL Air-Express, or EMS/TNT/UPS/FEDEX Express service, it is safe and fast.
For large quantity orders we ship by Air transportation or sea transportation, we can also ship order to buyer’s cargo agent in China.
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen