Place of Origin:
ISO 13485, CE
Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI) Rapid Quantitative Test(Fluorescence immunoassay)
The product is used to determine the content of cardiac troponin I (cTnI) in whole blood, plasma and serum of human body and is mainly used clinically for auxiliary diagnosis of myocardial infarction.
The kit uses immunochromatographic assay. First, cTnI antigen in the sample combines with the fluorescently-labeled cTnI monoclonal antibody conjugate. Then, it continues to move and combines with another cTnI monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane to form double-antibody sandwich immune complex in the position of the nitrocellulose membrane test line and analyze and obtain quantitative test result using NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test card||25||The product consists of fluorescent mat (coated with fluorescently-labeled cTnI monoclonal murine antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with cTnI monoclonal murine antibody and goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and bottom lining.|
|Sample diluent||25||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||Record standard curve information of this batch of reagents|
Ingredients of kits of different batch numbers cannot be exchanged.
[Storage Conditions and Validity]
The product should be stored at 4℃-30℃ in a dry and dark place, sealed using aluminum foil bag and must not be frozen. The storage life is 12 months. The test card should be unpacked at room temperature (15℃-30℃) and should be used in 15min after unpacked at a temperature of (15-30)℃ and relative humidity of 20%-90%.
See outer packing for production date, batch number and expiry date.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
Determine 252 healthy people aged 18-68 and carry out statistical analysis using 95th percentile method. Result shows that cTnI reference interval＜0.3ng/mL.
The laboratory should establish a reference range according to characteristics of local people.
[Interpretation of Test Results]
1. The kit can be used for auxiliary test only. If test result is abnormal, retest timely and judge combined with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples whose cTnI concentration is lower than 0.1ng/mL and higher than 40ng/mL, test result is “＜0.1ng/mL” and “＞40ng/mL” respectively.
[Limitation of Test Method]
1. The kit can be used to test serum/plasma/whole blood specimens of human body only.
2. Due to limitations of serological methods for antigen and antibody response, the test result cannot be used as the only basis for clinical diagnosis and should be evaluated together with all existing clinical and experimental data.
3. The content of triglyceride contained in the sample is no more than 15mg/mL, that of hemoglobin is no more than 5mg/mL and that of hemoglobin is no more than 0.5mg/mL, and the relative deviation is limited to ±15%.
4. When cTnI concentration of samples is less than 250ng/mL, Hook effect is not observed.
[Product Performance Indicators]
Interpretation of results
1. This reagent is only used for auxiliary detection. If the test results are abnormal, it should be reviewed in time and judged in combination with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples with AFP concentration lower than 2.5ng/ml and higher than 200ng/ml, the detection results are reported as "< 2.5ng/ml" and "> 200ng /ml", respectively.
Why Choose WWHS
POCT products based on immunofluorescence chromatography mainly consist of test cards and diluents. The test card is composed of a strip of test paper and a stuck case. The core technique of immunofluorescence chromatography is on the strip.
Microwath-free POCT technology is also based on immunofluorescence chromatography. The infrared fluorescence POCT established by us effectively solves the technical problems of low sensitivity and poor precision faced by the existing immunofluorescence chromatography.
1. What is the MOQ?
Generally if you choose the different products, our minimum order qty. also will be different. One sample available.
2. What about the delivery time?
The goods need 7-21 work days to be made upon deposit.
3. Does your product have any warranty?
Yes, we offer 6 months limited warranty for our products.
Damage due to misuse, ill treatment and unauthorized modifications and repairs are not covered by our warranty.
4. What's your payment method?
We usually accept the payment methods include PayPal, TT, and Western Union.
50% deposit in advance and balance before shipping. Buyer can choose which payment ways that you accept.
PayPal is most useful and safe, please don’t refuse PayPal fee when you choose PayPal.
5. What's your shipping method?
We provide comprehensive shipping methods.
For small quantity orders we ship by DHL Air-Express, or EMS/TNT/UPS/FEDEX Express service, it is safe and fast.
For large quantity orders we ship by Air transportation or sea transportation, we can also ship order to buyer’s cargo agent in China.
WWHS NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser
Send your inquiry directly to us