Place of Origin:
ISO 13485, CE
Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) Rapid Quantitative Test(Fluorescence immunoassay)
This kit is used for quantitative determination of CEA in human whole blood, plasma and serum.
Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) is a tumor associated antigen, first described in 1965 by Gold and Freedman1. It is a cell-surface glycoprotein with a molecular weight of 180-200kD, that occurs in high levels in colon epithelial cells during embryonic development. Levels of CEA are significantly lower in colon tissue of adults, but can become elevated when inflammation or tumours arise in any endodermal tissue, including the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory tract, pancreas and breast.
An over expression of CEA protein has been detected in a variety of adenocarcinomas, including gastric, pancreatic, small intestine, colon, rectal, ovarian, breast, cervical and non-small-cell lung cancers. CEA is also expressed by epithelial cells in several non-malignant disorders, including diverticulitis, pancreatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, cirrhosis, hepatitis, bronchitis and renal failure and also in heavy smokers.
Therefore CEA should not be regarded as a tumour-specific marker for the screening of a general population for undetected cancers. However, the determination of CEA levels provides important information about patient prognosis, recurrence of tumours after surgical removal and effectiveness of therapy.
The CEA Rapid Test is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of CEA. The CEA antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled CEA monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another CEA monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test cards||25||It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled CEA monoclonal mouse antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with CEA monoclonal mouse antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing|
|Sample diluent||25(300μL/tube)||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||With specific stand curve file|
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage conditions and validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
Normal persons who do not smoke: 95% had values less than 5ng/ml. The normal reference value is 5ng/ml in this assay. It is recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range based on a representative sampling of the local population.
【Interpretation of results】
【Limitations of methods】
1. Limits of detection
No more than 1ng /ml.
The relative deviation from the target value is within ±15%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
4. Linear range
Within the linear range (1 ~ 500ng/ml), the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. This kit is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. The test card and sample diluent are disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. The requirements of specimen collection and storage should be strictly observed. If the specimen is turbid, it should be centrifuged and discarded before use.
5. The used kits should be treated as potential infectious substances, and all samples, reagents and potential pollutants should be disinfected and treated according to the relevant local regulations.
|WWHS Assay list||Tumor Marker|
|cat#.||Product item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Itended Use|
|21||CEA||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||colon cancer, colorectal cancer,etc.|
|22||NSE||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-400ng/ml||<16ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
|23||FOB||fecal specimens||10min.||50-1000ng/ml||<100ng/ml||Abnormal recessive gastrointestinal bleeding|
|24||PG II||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-100ug/L||PGI/PGII>3.0||gastric abnormalities|
|25||PG I||Serum/Plasma||15min.||2.5-200ug/L||>70ng/ml||gastric abnormalities|
|29||CA15-3||Serum/Plasma||15min.||10-400U/ml||< 25 U/mL||breast cancer|
|30||HE4||Serum/Plasma||15min.||50-2000pmol/L||<140 pmol/L||ovarian cancer|
|31||CA19-9||Serum/Plasma||15min.||10-400U/ml||< 27 U/mL||pancreatic cancer|
|32||β-HCG||Serum/Plasma||15min.||5-400mIU/ml||<10 mIU/mL||Early pregrancy, ectopic HCG cancer,incomplete abortion|
|33||CK19(Cyfra21-1)||Serum/Plasma||15min.||0.5-50ng/ml||<2.5ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
Interpretation of Test Results
1. The kit can be used for auxiliary test only. If test result is abnormal, retest timely and judge combined with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples whose cTnI concentration is lower than 0.1ng/mL and higher than 40ng/mL, test result is “＜0.1ng/mL” and “＞40ng/mL” respectively.
1. Advanced Quality: We have strict quality control system and enjoy good reputation in the market.
2. Sincerly Service: We treat clients as friend and aims at building long term business relatiionship.
3. Affordable Price: We always ensure high price performance to benefit our customers.
4. Timely Delivery: Your order shall be shipped once finished
Packing and Delivery
Packing: Standard packing, neutral packing, OEM packaging are welcome;
Delivery: According to the specific quantity of the product;
Payment: Credit Card, Paypal, Local Bank, Western Union, T/T, etc.
Shipping: International Express, by Air, by Sea, etc;
1. International Express
For MOQ (2ctns to 5ctns),we will recommend you ship the goods by international express(DHL, FedEx, EMS, TNT etc, are all available.) The goods will be shipped within 10~15 days after received the full payment.
2. Air Transportation
Between 5ctns to 10ctns, we will recommend you ship the goods by air. The goods will be shipped within 15~30 days after received the full payment.
3. Sea Transportation
More than 10 ctns we will recommend you ship the goods by sea. The goods will be shipped within 30~45 days after received the full payment.
1. What is the MOQ?
Generally if you choose the different products, our minimum order qty. also will be different. One sample available.
2. What about the delivery time?
The goods need 7-21 work days to be made upon deposit.
3. Does your product have any warranty?
Yes, we offer 6 months limited warranty for our products.
Damage due to misuse, ill treatment and unauthorized modifications and repairs are not covered by our warranty.
Send your inquiry directly to us