|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Certification:||ISO 13485, CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50-2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||Chlamydia Pneumoniae IgM||Package:||20 Tests|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Application In:||WWHS NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser|
|Manufacturer:||WWHS Biotech INC||Supply Capacity:||3 Million A Year|
WWHS C.Pneumoniae IgM High Sensitivity Rapid Test Kit Infection IVD Clinical Diagnosis
Diagnostic Kit(Colloidal Gold)for IgM Antibodv to Chlamydia Pneumoniae is a colloidal gold
immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative determination of IgM Antibody to Chlamydia Pneumoniae
(Cpn-IgM) in human whole blood,serum or plasma, it acts as chlamydia pneumonia infection auxiliary
diagnosis reagent in clinical diagnosis. Meanwhile it is a screening reagent. All positive sample
must be confirmed by other methodologies.This test is intended for healthcare professional use only.
Except visual inspection, the kit can be matched with WWHS FIA analyzer NIR-1000
1. Accurate: Double antibody sandwich method, high sensitivity.
2. Rapid: Get results in 10 minutes.
3. Convenient: No need professional training, test could be performed at any time, any place.
1. Provide LOGO, color, outlook and GUI customization.
2. Provide technical support and training.
3. Provide training video.
|cat#.||Product item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Itended Use|
|10||CRP / hs-CRP||WB/Serum/Plasma||3min.||0.5-200mg/L||CRP<10mg/L,hs-CRP<1mg/L||nonspecficity inflammatory marker.|
|13||CRP+SAA||WB/Serum/Plasma||5min.||same with single item||same with single item||inflammation&infection.|
1. Plasma, serum and whole blood can be used as samples. The whole blood should be collected in a tube containing heparin, citrate or EDTA as the anticoagulant. If the serum procedure is used, collect blood in a tube without anticoagulant and allow clotting. Hemolyzed samples should not be used.
2. Venous blood was collected according to routine laboratory methods to avoid hemolysis.
3. It is highly recommended to use fresh samples instead of keeping the samples at room temperature for a long time. After samples were collected, the detection should be completed within 4 hours at room temperature (15℃~30℃). The whole blood sample can be stored at 2℃~8℃ for 24 hours. Plasma and serum samples can be stored at 2℃~ 8℃ for 7 days, -20℃for 30 days.
4. Before testing, the sample should return to room temperature (15℃~30℃). The frozen samples should be completely thawed, rewarming and mixed evenly before use. Repeated freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided.
WWHS NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen