Place of Origin:
ISO 13485, CE
WWHS SARS Cov-19 Antibody Rapid Test Kit Clinical Diagnosis Nucleic Acid Extraction Kit
SARS-CoV-2 IgM / IgG Antibody Rapid Test Kit(Fluorescence immunoassay)
This kit is used for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 IgM and IgG antibodies in human serum, plasma, and whole blood samples in vitro. It is only used as a supplementary detection indicator for suspected cases of negative SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid detection or for SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid detection in suspected case diagnosis. The combined use of the tests cannot be used as a basis for the diagnosis and exclusion of pneumonitis caused by SARS-CoV-2 infection, and it is not suitable for screening in the general population.
This kit is used to detect SARS-CoV-2 IgM and IgG antibodies in human serum, plasma or whole blood, based on the principle of fluorescent immunochromatography. If the sample tested contains SARS-CoV-2 IgM or IgG antibody, the antibodies will bind to the antigens conjugated fluorescent nanoparticles, and then captured by the secondary antibodies in detection zone 1 (T1) or detection zone 2 (T2) to form one or two red Lines which can be recognized by a fluorescent reader, indicating positive results. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|The test card consists of SARS-CoV-2 IgM / IgG antibody test strip and plastic card case; the test strip consists of nitrocellulose membrane, sample pad, fluorescent nanoparticle pad, absorbent paper, and PVC board
|With specific stand curve file
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage conditions and validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
Nir-1000 dry fluorescent immunoassay analyzer produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
1. Serum, plasma, and whole blood samples can be used for testing.
2. Serum / plasma sample collection: Serum and plasma should be separated as soon as possible after blood collection to avoid hemolysis. The separated serum and plasma should be tested quickly. If they cannot be used in a timely manner, they should be stored at 2- 8℃. After 3 days, they should be stored frozen at -20℃. Please make the sample recover to room temperature before testing. It is not recommended to use severe hemolytic and heat extinguishing samples.
3. Whole blood collection: use an anticoagulation tube to collect blood, or add an anticoagulant in the blood collection tube (heparin, EDTA salt, sodium citrate lamp anticoagulant are recommended), add the collected blood sample and shake it for later use. If it cannot be tested immediately, it can be stored at 2-8℃ for 7 days. Intravenous samples over 7 days are not suitable for this kt.
1.Start NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser according to the instruction manual of the instrument, and carry out quality control verification according to the instruction manual of the instrument(Note: the reagent has been calibrated in advance, and the calibration curve parameters of each batch of reagent have been stored in the information card. The information card is inserted before use, so it is not necessary to calibrate again, and the test can be carried out only after the quality control is passed. Otherwise, the cause should be found out before testing.)
2.Transfer 20 μL of whole blood or 10 μL of serum or plasma specimen to the sample well, followed by adding 4 drops (100 μL)of sample diluent to the sample well.
3.Insert the test card into NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser, read and record the results at 15 minutes after addition of samples, then dispose of used test appropriately.
【Interpretation of results】
1.This reagent is only used for auxiliary detection. If the test results are abnormal, it should be reviewed in time and judged in combination with clinical symptoms.
2.For samples with SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid proteins concentration lower than1ng/ml and higher than 500ng/ml, the detection results are reported as "< 1ng/ml" and "> 500ng /ml", respectively.
Home Test Kit
1. Advanced Quality: We have strict quality control system and enjoy good reputation in the market.
2. Sincerly Service: We treat clients as friend and aims at building long term business relatiionship.
1. What is the MOQ?
Generally if you choose the different products, our minimum order qty. also will be different. One sample available.
2. What about the delivery time?
The goods need 7-21 work days to be made upon deposit.
3. Does your product have any warranty?
Yes, we offer 6 months limited warranty for our products.
Damage due to misuse, ill treatment and unauthorized modifications and repairs are not covered by our warranty.
4. What's your payment method?
We usually accept the payment methods include PayPal, TT, and Western Union.
50% deposit in advance and balance before shipping. Buyer can choose which payment ways that you accept.
PayPal is most useful and safe, please don’t refuse PayPal fee when you choose PayPal.
5. What's your shipping method?
We provide comprehensive shipping methods.
For small quantity orders we ship by DHL Air-Express, or EMS/TNT/UPS/FEDEX Express service, it is safe and fast.
For large quantity orders we ship by Air transportation or sea transportation, we can also ship order to buyer’s cargo agent in China.
Send your inquiry directly to us