Place of Origin:
Diagnostic Kit for S100-beta protein(Immunochromatographic assay)
The kit is used for quantitative determination of S100β in human whole blood, serum or plasma. Clinically, by detecting the expression of S100β protein, we can judge the degree of brain injury and evaluate the prognosis of patients.
The Diagnostic Kit for S100β is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of S100β. The S100β antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled S100β monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another S100β monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test cards||25||The product consists of fluorescent pat (coated with fluorescently-labeled S100β monoclonal antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with S100β monoclonal antibody ), absorbent paper and PVC soleplate.|
|Sample diluent||25 (200µL/ tube)||Tris-HCl buffer|
|ID card||1||With specific stand curve file|
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage Conditions and Validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity. The sample buffer is disposable and used immediately after opening the cap.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
S100β normal reference value is less than 0.20ng/mL. It is strongly recommended that each laboratory should determine its own normal and abnormal values.
【Interpretation of test results】
【Limitation of test method】
3. he triglyceride content in the sample does not exceed 15mg/mL, the hemoglobin content does not exceed 5mg/mL, the bilirubin content does not exceed 0.5mg/mL, the content of neuron-specific enolase does not exceed 200ng/mL, the content of glial fibrillary acidic protein does not exceed 5ng/mL, the content of IL-6 does not exceed 200pg/mL, the content of tumor necrosis factor does not exceed 200pg/mL, the content of albumin does not exceed 60mg/mL, the content of fibroblast growth factor does not exceed 20ng/mL, the cholesterol does not exceed 10mg/mL, the content of total protein does not exceed 120mg/mL, and the relative deviation of the measurement results does not exceed ±15.0%.
4. When S100β concentration of samples reaches 40.00ng/mL, there is no hook effect.
6. When RF concentration of samples is less than 2000IU/mL, relative deviation of test result is limited to ±15.0%.
7. For samples exceeding the linearity range, test cannot be conducted after dilution.
1. Limits of detection
No higher than 0.05ng/mL
The relative deviation to the target value is limited to ±15.0%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
Within the linear range [0.05,10.00]ng/mL, the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. The kit can be used for in vitro diagnosis only.
2. Test card and buffer solution are single-use and they cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. Take the test card out of the aluminum foil bag and carry out experiment in 15min. Do not place it in the air for a long time to avoid dampness.
5. It is required to strictly comply with the requirements for sample collection and storage. If the sample is turbid, please centrifuge and precipitate it before use.
6. The kit used should be disposed of as latent infective material, and all samples, reagents and latent contaminants should be disinfected and disposed of according to relevant local regulations.
1) Any variation in operator, pipetting and washing technique, incubation time or temperature, and kit age can cause variation in
result. Each user should obtain their own standard curve.
2) If samples have been diluted, the concentration read from the standard curve must be multiplied by the dilution factor.
3) If specimens generate values higher than the highest standard, dilute the specimens and repeat the assay
|cat#.||Product item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Itended Use|
|1||cTnI||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||0.1-40ng/ml||<0.3ng/ml||several heart diseases including myocardial infarction and heart failure.|
|2||Myo||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||5-400ng/ml||<58ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|3||CK-MB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|heart failure .|
|5||D-Dimer||WB/Plasma||10min.||40-10000ng/ml||<500ng/ml||disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC),deep vein thrombosis (DVT),pulmonary embolism (PE), myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, etc.|
|6||cTnI+Myo+CKMB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||same with single item||same with single item||Triple marker of myocardial infarction.|
|7||ST2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-400ng/ml||<35ng/ml||heart failure .|
|8||Lp-PLA2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-900ng/ml||<175ng/ml||Risk evaluation of ACS and atherosclerotic ischemic stroke patients.|
|9||S100-β||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||0.05-10ng/ml||<0.2ng/ml||Cerebral infarction, cerebral injury.|
|10||CRP / hs-CRP||WB/Serum/Plasma||3min.||0.5-200mg/L||CRP<10mg/L,hs-CRP<1mg/L||nonspecficity inflammatory marker.|
|13||CRP+SAA||WB/Serum/Plasma||5min.||same with single item||same with single item||inflammation&infection.|
|15||TSH||Serum/Plasma||15min.||0.3-100mU/L||0.35-5mU/L||hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism|
|21||CEA||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||colon cancer, colorectal cancer,etc.|
|22||NSE||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-400ng/ml||<16ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
|23||FOB||fecal specimens||10min.||50-1000ng/ml||<100ng/ml||Abnormal recessive gastrointestinal bleeding|
|24||PG II||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-100ug/L||PGI/PGII>3.0||gastric abnormalities|
|25||PG I||Serum/Plasma||15min.||2.5-200ug/L||>70ng/ml||gastric abnormalities|
|29||CA15-3||Serum/Plasma||15min.||10-400U/ml||< 25 U/mL||breast cancer|
|30||HE4||Serum/Plasma||15min.||50-2000pmol/L||<140 pmol/L||ovarian cancer|
|31||CA19-9||Serum/Plasma||15min.||10-400U/ml||< 27 U/mL||pancreatic cancer|
|32||β-HCG||Serum/Plasma||15min.||5-400mIU/ml||<10 mIU/mL||Early pregrancy, ectopic HCG cancer,incomplete abortion|
|33||CK19(Cyfra21-1)||Serum/Plasma||15min.||0.5-50ng/ml||<2.5ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
|34||HCG / β-HCG||Serum/Plasma||10min.||5-20000mIU/ml||<5 mIU/mL||early pregrancy.|
|35||AMH||Serum/Plasma||10min.||0.1-16ng/ml||Male: 20-60 years old, 0.92-13.89 ng/mL
Female: 20-29 years old, 0.88-10.35 ng/mL
30-39 years old, 0.31-7.86 ng/mL 40 -50 years old, <5. 07 ng/mL
|ovarian reserve level|
|36||FOB||fecal specimens||10min.||qualitative||qualitative||gastrointestinal hemorrhage.|
|37||TRF||fecal specimens||10min.||qualitative||qualitative||gastrointestinal hemorrhage.|
|38||FOB+TRF||fecal specimens||10min.||qualitative||qualitative||gastrointestinal hemorrhage.|
|41||Covid-19 Antigen||nasal swab, throat swab or nasal wash/aspirate specimens||15min.||qualitative||qualitative||respiratory tract|
|42||Covid-19 Ab IgG/IgM||WB/Serum/Plasma||15min.||qualitative||qualitative||respiratory tract|
|43||FluA||nasal swab, throat swab or nasal wash/aspirate specimens||15min.||qualitative||qualitative||respiratory tract|
|44||FluB||nasal swab, throat swab or nasal wash/aspirate specimens||15min.||qualitative||qualitative||respiratory tract|
|46||NGAL||Urine||10min.||10-1500ng/mL||<132ng/mL||acute kidney injury.|
|iron metabolism related diseases, such as hemochromatosis and iron deficiency anemia|
1. What is the MOQ?
Generally if you choose the different products, our minimum order qty. also will be different. One sample available.
2. What about the delivery time?
The goods need 7-21 work days to be made upon deposit.
3. Does your product have any warranty?
Yes, we offer 6 months limited warranty for our products.
Damage due to misuse, ill treatment and unauthorized modifications and repairs are not covered by our warranty.
4. What's your payment method?
We usually accept the payment methods include PayPal, TT, and Western Union.
50% deposit in advance and balance before shipping. Buyer can choose which payment ways that you accept.
PayPal is most useful and safe, please don’t refuse PayPal fee when you choose PayPal.
5. What's your shipping method?
We provide comprehensive shipping methods.
For small quantity orders we ship by DHL Air-Express, or EMS/TNT/UPS/FEDEX Express service, it is safe and fast.
For large quantity orders we ship by Air transportation or sea transportation, we can also ship order to buyer’s cargo agent in China.
Send your inquiry directly to us