|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50-2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||PCT Rapid Test Kit||Sample Buffer:||25 Vials|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Applicable Instruments:||NIR-1000 Dry Fluorescent Immunoassay Analyzer|
|Health Detecting:||Vitro Diagnosis||Advantage:||Accurate|
|Format:||Cassette||Feature:||High Sensitivity, High Accuracy|
Cassette Procalcitonin PCT Rapid Test Kit,
Human Procalcitonin PCT Rapid Test Kit,
ISO13485 procalcitonin rapid test kit
Procalcitonin (PCT) Rapid Quantitative Test (Fluorescence immunoassay)
The product is used to determine the content of procalcitonin (PCT) in whole blood, plasma and serum of human body and is mainly used clinically for auxiliary diagnosis of bacterial infectious diseases.
The kit uses immunochromatographic assay. First, PCT antigen in the sample combines with the fluorescently-labeled PCT monoclonal antibody conjugate. Then, it continues to move and combines with another PCT monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane to form double-antibody sandwich immune complex in the position of the nitrocellulose membrane test line and analyze and obtain quantitative test result using NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
Determine 254 healthy people aged 18-68 and carry out statistical analysis. Result shows that the upper limit of the reference value is 0.5ng/mL at the 95th percentile, so the reference interval is less than 0.5ng/mL.
The laboratory should establish a reference range according to characteristics of local people.
[Interpretation of Test Results]
1. The kit can be used for auxiliary test only. If test result is abnormal, retest timely and judge combined with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples whose PCT concentration is lower than 0.2ng/mL and higher than 100ng/mL, test result is “＜0.2ng/mL” and “＞100ng/mL” respectively.
[Limitation of Test Method]
1. The kit can be used to test whole blood, plasma and serum specimens of human body only.
2. Due to limitations of serological methods for antigen and antibody response, the test result cannot be used as the only basis for clinical diagnosis and should be evaluated together with all existing clinical and experimental data.
5. When human anti mouse concentration of samples is less than 50ng/mL, HAMA effect will not be observed.
6. When RF concentration of samples is less than 2000 IU/mL, the test result will not be affected.
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen