|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50-2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Kits per Week|
|Features:||High Accuracy||Product Name:||HbA1c Rapid Test Kit|
|Sample Buffer:||25 Vials||Linearity Range:||Within The Specified Linearity Range (4.0%,14.0%)|
|Storage:||Room Temperature||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Applicable Instrument:||NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser||Manufacturer:||WWHS Biotech INC|
|Format:||Cassette||Keywords:||High Sensitive, Super Stability|
HbA1c Rapid Test Kit 25 Vials,
HBA1C Rapid Test Kit High Sensitive
【Product Name】 HbA1c.pdf
Haemoglobin A1c(HbA1c)Rapid Quantitative Test (Fluorescence immunoassay)
The kit is used for quantitative determination of HbA1c in human whole blood,and is mainly used for diagnosis of diabetes and monitoring of blood glucose level clinically.
This kit is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of HbA1c. The HbA1c antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled HbA1c monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with Hb monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluorescence immunoassay.
【Storage Conditions and Validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
Test and analyze the HbA1c in the whole blood from 269 healthy people aged 17-89, according to 95th percentile method, the result shows that HbA1c reference interval is 4.0%-6.0%. It is strongly recommended that each laboratory should determine its own normal and abnormal values.
【Interpretation of Test Results】
【Limitation of Test Method】
1. The kit is only used to test whole blood specimens of human body.
2. Due to the limitations of immunoassay methods of antigen and antibody reaction, the results cannot be used as the only basis for clinical diagnosis, but should be evaluated with all the existing clinical and experimental data.
3. The content of triglyceride in the sample shall not exceed 10mg/ml, the content of bilirubin shall not exceed 0.2mg/ml, the content of glucose shall not exceed 10mg/ml, and the relative deviation is limited to ±10.0%.
4. When HbA1c concentration of samples reaches 18.0%, there is no hook effect.
6. When RF concentration of samples is less than 2000IU/mL, relative deviation of test result is limited to ±10.0%.
7. For samples exceeding the linearity range, test cannot be conducted after dilution.
1. The kit can be used for in vitro diagnosis only.
2. Test card and buffer solution are single-use and they cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. Take the test card out of the aluminum foil bag and carry out experiment in 15min. Do not place it in the air for a long time to avoid dampness.
5. It is required to strictly comply with the requirements for sample collection and storage. If the sample is turbid, please centrifuge and precipitate it before use.
6. The kit used should be disposed of as latent infective material, and all samples, reagents and latent contaminants should be disinfected and disposed of according to relevant local regulations.
|Test Card||25 Persons||The product consists of fluorescent mat (coated with fluorescently-labeled HbA1c murine antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with HbA1c mouse antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and PVC soleplate, and so on.|
|Sample Buffer||25 vials (0.1mL/tube)||Phosphate buffer|
|Information Card||1 Piece||Record standard curve information of this batch of reagents|
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen