Place of Origin:
ISO 13485, CE
Diagnostic Kit for procalcitonin(Immunochromatographic assay)
Mod:NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser produced by WWHS Biotech.Inc.
1. Intended Use:Diagnostic Kit for procalcitonin is used to determine the content of procalcitonin (PCT) in whole blood, plasma and serum of human body and is mainly used clinically for auxiliary diagnosis of bacterial infectious diseases.
2. Main Ingredients
|The product consists of fluorescent mat (coated with fluorescently-labeled PCT monoclonal murine antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with PCT monoclonal murine antibody and goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and bottom lining, and so on.
|Record standard curve information of this batch of reagents
Ingredients of kits of different batch numbers cannot be exchanged.
Ⅲ.Experimental operation Procedure
1. Please thoroughly read the specification before test. Frozen test card and sample should be placed at room temperature (15-30)℃ for at least 30min before use.
2. Start NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser and verify quality control according to the specification. (Note: Reagent has been calibrated in advance and calibration curve parameters of each batch of reagents have been stored in the information card. Insert the information card before use and carry out test without re-calibration after passing quality inspection; otherwise, identify the cause before test.)
3. Take out the test card from the aluminum foil bag and use it within 15min.
4. Place the test card on a clean horizontal table top and label it.
5. Serum, plasma or whole blood specimen: Take 100μL of sample and add it into 300μL of buffer solution (1:3). Then, mix the solution evenly, take 100μL of the solution and add it into the test card well.
6. Insert the test card into NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser and press 【Fixed time test】 to keep time for 10min automatically. The analyzer will judge and read the test result automatically and display it in the screen. Or insert the test card into the analyzer after 10min and press 【Instant test】, the instrument will judge and read the test result automatically.
Ⅳ.Why to choose us?
1. Detection limit
Test 5 low-value samples whose concentration is approximate to LOD (0.2ng/mL) 5 times respectively and sort the test results. There should be no more than 3 test results lower than the blank value (0.12ng/mL).
The relative deviation to the target value is limited to ±15%.
Within-run precision CV≤15%; between-run relative limit R≤15%.
4. Linearity range
Within the specified linearity range (0.2-100) ng/mL, linearly dependent coefficient r≥0.990.
Ⅴ.Storage Conditions and Validity
The product should be stored at 4℃-30℃ in a dry and dark place, sealed using aluminum foil bag and must not be frozen. The storage life is 18 months. The test card should be unpacked at room temprature (15℃-30℃) and should be used in 15min after unpacked at a temperature of (15-30)℃ and relative humidity of 20%-90%.
See outer packing for production date, batch number and expiry date.
Send your inquiry directly to us