|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Certification:||ISO 13485, CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50-2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||CA125 Rapid Quantitative Test Kit||Sample Buffer:||25 Vials|
|Usage:||Tumor Maker Detection||Storage:||Room Temperature|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Feature:||High Sensitivity|
|Application In:||WWHS NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser||Formal Name:||Carbohydrate Antigen 125|
|Manufacturer:||WWHS Biotech INC||Annual Capacity:||3 Million A Year|
CA125 Test Kit,
CA125 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette,
CE Antigen Rapid Test Cassette
Carbohydrate Antigen 125(CA125)Rapid Quantitative Test(Fluorescence immunoassay)
This kit is used for quantitative determination of CA125 in human whole blood, plasma and serum.
CA125 is a high molecular weight mucin type glycoprotein, originally defined by the CA12-5monoclonal antibody (MAb) established by Bast et al. CA125 is a protein that is a so-called tumor marker or biomarker, which is a substance that is found in greater concentration in tumor cells than in other cells of the body. In particular, CA125 is present in greater concentration in ovarian cancer cells than in other cells. It was first identified in the early 1980s, and the function of the CA125 protein is not currently understood..
CA 125 is usually measured from a blood sample. It can also be measured in fluid from the chest or abdominal cavity. The tests currently in use are all based upon the use of an antibody that is directed against the CA 125 protein (monoclonal antibody technique).
CA125 has proved especially valuable to oncologists in both detection of ovarian cancer and disease monitoring of ovarian cancer patients.
The CA125 Rapid Test is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of CA125. The CA125 antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled CA125 monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another CA125 monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test cards||25||It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled CA125 monoclonal mouse antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with CA125 monoclonal mouse antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing|
|Sample diluent||25(300μL/tube)||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||With specific stand curve file|
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage conditions and validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
Normal healthy adult women who did not suffering from ovarian cancer, 95% had CA125 values less than 35U/mL. It is recommended that each laboratory should establish its own normal range based on a representative sampling of the local population.
【Interpretation of results】
【Limitations of methods】
1. Limits of detection
No more than 20U/mL.
The relative deviation from the target value is within ±15%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
Within the linear range (20-500U/mL), the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. This kit is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. The test card and sample diluent are disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. The requirements of specimen collection and storage should be strictly observed. If the specimen is turbid, it should be centrifuged and discarded before use.
5. The used kits should be treated as potential infectious substances, and all samples, reagents and potential pollutants should be disinfected and treated according to the relevant local regulations.
1) Any variation in operator, pipetting and washing technique, incubation time or temperature, and kit age can cause variation in
result. Each user should obtain their own standard curve.
2) If samples have been diluted, the concentration read from the standard curve must be multiplied by the dilution factor.
3) If specimens generate values higher than the highest standard, dilute the specimens and repeat the assay
Manual of WWHS POCT Test Kit Procedure
1. Before the test, please read the instructions completely. If the test card and sample are stored in cold storage, they should be balanced at room temperature (15-30)℃ for not less than 30min before use.
2. Start Nir-1000 dry fluorescence immunoassay analyzer according to the instruction manual of the instrument, and carry out quality control verification according to the instruction manual of the instrument(Note: the reagent has been calibrated in advance, and the calibration curve parameters of each batch of reagent have been stored in the information card. The information card is inserted before use, so it is not necessary to calibrate again, and the test can be carried out only after the quality control is passed. Otherwise, the cause should be found out before testing.)
3. Remove the test card from the aluminum foil bag and use it within 15 minutes.
4. Place the test card on a clean horizontal table and mark it horizontally.
5. Mix 100 µL of patient sample with 300µL of sample diluent. Apply 100 µL of diluted samples to the well of the test card.
6. Insert the test card into Nir-1000 dry fluorescent immunoanalyzer, read and record the results at 15 minutes after addition of samples, then dispose of used test appropriately.
WWHS NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen