|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50-2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||SAA Rapid Quantitative Test Kit||Sample Buffer:||25 Vials|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Applicable Instruments:||NIR-1000 Dry Fluorescent Immunoassay Analyzer|
|Manufacturer:||WWHS Biotech INC||Formal Name:||Serum Amyloid A Protein Rapid Test|
|Package Specification:||25 Tests||Keywords:||High Stability, High Sensitivity, High Accuracy|
SAA Rapid Quantitative Test Kits Fluorescence Immunoassay Blood Diagnostic POCT Test Cassette
1. Plasma, serum and whole blood can be used as samples. The whole blood should be collected in a tube containing heparin, citrate or EDTA as the anticoagulant. If the serum procedure is used, collect blood in a tube without anticoagulant and allow clotting. Hemolyzed samples should not be used.
2. Venous blood was collected according to routine laboratory methods to avoid hemolysis.
3. It is highly recommended to use fresh samples instead of keeping the samples at room temperature for a long time. After samples were collected, the detection should be completed within 4 hours at room temperature (15℃~30℃). The whole blood sample can be stored at 2℃~8℃ for 24 hours. Plasma and serum samples can be stored at 2℃~ 8℃ for 7 days, -20℃for 30 days.
4. Before testing, the sample should return to room temperature (15℃~30℃). The frozen samples should be completely thawed, rewarming and mixed evenly before use. Repeated freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided.
|Test Cards||25 Strip||It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled SAA monoclonal mouse antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with SAA monoclonal mouse antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing|
|Sample Buffer||25(300μL/tube)||Phosphate buffer|
|Information Card||1 Individual||With AFP specific stand curve file|
|cat#.||Product item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Itended Use|
|10||CRP / hs-CRP||WB/Serum/Plasma||3min.||0.5-200mg/L||CRP<10mg/L,hs-CRP<1mg/L||nonspecficity inflammatory marker.|
|13||CRP+SAA||WB/Serum/Plasma||5min.||same with single item||same with single item||inflammation&infection.|
Interpretation of results
1. This reagent is only used for auxiliary detection. If the test results are abnormal, it should be reviewed in time and judged in combination with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples with AFP concentration lower than 2.5ng/ml and higher than 200ng/ml, the detection results are reported as "< 2.5ng/ml" and "> 200ng /ml", respectively.
Limitations of methods
1. This kit is only used to detect human plasma/whole blood samples
2. Due to the limitations of immunoassay methods of antigen and antibody reaction, the results cannot be used as the only basis for clinical diagnosis, but should be evaluated with all the existing clinical and experimental data.
3. The content of triglyceride in the sample shall not exceed 15mg/ml, the content of hemoglobin shall not exceed 5mg/ml, and the content of bilirubin shall not exceed 0.5mg/ml, and the relative deviation of the test results shall not exceed ±15%.
4. When the concentration of AFP in the sample is less than 20000ng/ml, there is no hook effect.
5. HAMA effect was not produced when the concentration of human anti rat in the sample was less than 50ng/ml.
6. When RF concentration in the sample is less than 2000IU/ml, the relative deviation of the test results is within ±15%.
WWHS NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser
1. Advanced Quality: We have strict quality control system and enjoy good reputation in the market.
2. Sincerly Service: We treat clients as friend and aims at building long term business relatiionship.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A1: We are manufacturer.
Q2: Do you provide samples ?
A2: Yes,we do provide samples.If you need it, please contact us.
Q3: How about the quality?
A3: We have the best professional engineer and strict QA and QC system to ensure you get high quality products from us.
Q4: How’s the package?
A4: Normally are cartons, but also we can pack it according to your requirements.
Q5: How’s the delivery time?
A5: It depends on the quantity you need.
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen