Place of Origin:
Diagnostic Kit for Interleukin-6(Immunochromatographic assay)
The kit is used for quantitative determination of Interleukin-6 (IL-6) in human whole blood, plasma and serum.
Interleukin 6 is a member of the family of interleukins. It plays an important role in the inflammatory response and is a sensitive indicator for the early diagnosis of acute infection.
The kit is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of IL-6. The IL-6 antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled IL-6 monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another IL-6 monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescently-labeled IL-6 monoclonal antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with IL-6 monoclonal antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing.
|25 (0.3mL/ tube)
|With specific stand curve file
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage conditions and validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
The normal reference value is less than 10pg/mL in this assay. It is strongly recommended that each laboratory should determine its own normal and abnormal values.
【Interpretation of test results】
【Limitation of rest method】
4. When the concentration of IL-6 in the sample is less than 10000ng/mL, there is no hook effect.
1. Limits of detection
No higher than 5.00 pg/mL.
The relative deviation from the target value is limited to ±15.0%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15.0%.
4. Linearity range
Within the linear range (5.00~ 4000.00)ng/mL, the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. The kit can be used for in vitro diagnosis only.
2. Test card and buffer solution are single-use and they cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. Take the test card out of the aluminum foil bag and carry out experiment in 15min. Do not place it in the air for a long time to avoid dampness.
5. It is required to strictly comply with the requirements for sample collection and storage. If the sample is turbid, please centrifuge and precipitate it before use.
6. The kit used should be disposed of as latent infective material, and all samples, reagents and latent contaminants should be disinfected and disposed of according to relevant local regulations.
Interpretation of results
1. This reagent is only used for auxiliary detection. If the test results are abnormal, it should be reviewed in time and judged in combination with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples with AFP concentration lower than 2.5ng/ml and higher than 200ng/ml, the detection results are reported as "< 2.5ng/ml" and "> 200ng /ml", respectively.
Limitations of methods
1. This kit is only used to detect human plasma/whole blood samples
2. Due to the limitations of immunoassay methods of antigen and antibody reaction, the results cannot be used as the only basis for clinical diagnosis, but should be evaluated with all the existing clinical and experimental data.
3. The content of triglyceride in the sample shall not exceed 15mg/ml, the content of hemoglobin shall not exceed 5mg/ml, and the content of bilirubin shall not exceed 0.5mg/ml, and the relative deviation of the test results shall not exceed ±15%.
4. When the concentration of AFP in the sample is less than 20000ng/ml, there is no hook effect.
5. HAMA effect was not produced when the concentration of human anti rat in the sample was less than 50ng/ml.
6. When RF concentration in the sample is less than 2000IU/ml, the relative deviation of the test results is within ±15%.
WWHS NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser
Q: What's the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: For most of our medical products, even order for only one unit is warmly welcomed.
Q: Can you do OEM/ private label?
A: Of course we can do OEM/private label for you.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: 2~10 day depends your order quantity.
Q: What is your terms of delivery?
A: DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, EMS, customer's freight forwarder is also available.
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: China Trade Assurance, T/T in advance, L/C, Western union, paypal
Please suggest your preferred payment method.
Q: Do you have certification?
A: ISO13485, CE
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Send your inquiry directly to us