Place of Origin:
HE4 Rapid Quantitative Fluorescence Immunoassay Test Cassette FIA POCT IVD
Human Epididymal protein (HE4) Rapid Quantitative Test(Fluorescence immunoassay)
This kit is used for quantitative determination of HE4 in human whole blood, plasma and serum.
HE4 is a secretory glycoprotein with a molecular weight of 25 kDa. It belongs to the whey acidic protein family. Because its structure contains four disulfide bond core regions of whey acidic protein, it is also called wfdc2. HE4 is expressed in a variety of epithelial cells, including respiratory epithelial cells, salivary gland mucus cells, breast ductal epithelium, distal tubular epithelial cells and epididymal epithelial cells. HE4 plays a role in innate immunity and may also be a tumor marker of ovarian cancer.
The HE4 Rapid Test is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of HE4. The HE4 antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled HE4 monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another HE4 monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyzer.
1. Plasma, serum and whole blood can be used as samples. The whole blood should be collected in a tube containing heparin, citrate or EDTA as the anticoagulant. If the serum procedure is used, collect blood in a tube without anticoagulant and allow clotting. Hemolyzed samples should not be used.
2. Venous blood was collected according to routine laboratory methods to avoid hemolysis.
3. It is highly recommended to use fresh samples instead of keeping the samples at room temperature for a long time. After samples were collected, the detection should be completed within 4 hours at room temperature (15℃~30℃). The whole blood sample can be stored at 2℃~8℃ for 24 hours. Plasma and serum samples can be stored at 2℃~ 8℃ for 7 days, -20℃for 30 days.
4. Before testing, the sample should return to room temperature (15℃~30℃). The frozen samples should be completely thawed, rewarming and mixed evenly before use. Repeated freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided.
Importance of IVD
The importance of in vitro diagnosis in life and health is mainly reflected in that no
matter healthy people, asymptomatic and symptomatic people and people with chronic
diseases are inseparable from diagnostics, and diagnosis runs through the whole medical
cycle. In particular, modern medicine has entered the era of precision medicine, and the
core of precision medicine is accurate diagnosis.
|cat#.||Product Item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Intended Use|
|19||CEA||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||colon cancer, colorectal cancer,etc.|
|20||NSE||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-400ng/ml||<16ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
|21||FOB||fecal specimens||10min.||50-1000ng/ml||<100ng/ml||Abnormal recessive gastrointestinal bleeding|
|22||PG II||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-100ug/L||PGI/PGII>3.0||gastric abnormalities|
|23||PG I||Serum/Plasma||15min.||2.5-200ug/L||>70ng/ml||gastric abnormalities|
|27||CA15-3||Serum/Plasma||15min.||10-400U/ml||< 25 U/mL||breast cancer|
|28||HE4||Serum/Plasma||15min.||50-2000pmol/L||<140 pmol/L||ovarian cancer|
|29||CA19-9||Serum/Plasma||15min.||10-400U/ml||< 27 U/mL||pancreatic cancer|
|30||β-HCG||Serum/Plasma||15min.||5-400mIU/ml||<10 mIU/mL||Early pregrancy, ectopic HCG cancer,incomplete abortion|
|31||CK19(Cyfra21-1)||Serum/Plasma||15min.||0.5-50ng/ml||<2.5ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
Interpretation of results
1. This reagent is only used for auxiliary detection. If the test results are abnormal, it should be reviewed in time and judged in combination with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples with AFP concentration lower than 2.5ng/ml and higher than 200ng/ml, the detection results are reported as "< 2.5ng/ml" and "> 200ng /ml", respectively.
Limitations of methods
1. This kit is only used to detect human plasma/whole blood samples
2. Due to the limitations of immunoassay methods of antigen and antibody reaction, the results cannot be used as the only basis for clinical diagnosis, but should be evaluated with all the existing clinical and experimental data.
3. The content of triglyceride in the sample shall not exceed 15mg/ml, the content of hemoglobin shall not exceed 5mg/ml, and the content of bilirubin shall not exceed 0.5mg/ml, and the relative deviation of the test results shall not exceed ±15%.
4. When the concentration of AFP in the sample is less than 20000ng/ml, there is no hook effect.
5. HAMA effect was not produced when the concentration of human anti rat in the sample was less than 50ng/ml.
6. When RF concentration in the sample is less than 2000IU/ml, the relative deviation of the test results is within ±15%.
WWHS NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser
1.How to buy your products? Do you have distributor in our country?
You can buy the products from our company directly.Normally the procedure is:Sign the contact ,payment byT/T, contact the shipping company to delivery the goods to your country.
2. What is the warranty?
The free warranty is one year from the day of Commissioning qualified.
3.Can we visit your country?
Of course,we will prepare for everything in advance if it is necessary .Generally,it is require that customers must have build agency relationship or business relationship with our company.
4.How long is the validity of quotation?
Generally,our price is valid within one month from the date of quotation .The price will be adjusted appropriately according to the price fluctuation of raw material and changes in market.
5.Do you have the CE certificate?
Yes, most of our products have the CE certificate.
Send your inquiry directly to us