Place of Origin:
ISO 13485, CE
PGII High Accuracy Tumor Marker Rapid Test Kit WWHS FIA POCT Assay 25T
PGI/PGII Rapid Quantitative Test Human pepsinogens I (PGI) and II (PGII) are proenzymes of pepsin—an
endoproteinase of gastric juice. PGI is secreted mainly by chief cells in the fundic mucosa, whereas
PGII is also secreted by the pyloric glands and the proximal duodenal mucosa.
|Test Card||25 Persons||The product consists of fluorescent mat (coated with fluorescently-labeled PGII antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with PGII antibody), absorbent paper and PVC soleplate, and so on.|
|Sample Buffer||25 vials (0.3mL/vial)||Phosphate buffer|
|Information Card||1 Piece||Record standard curve information of this batch of reagents|
|cat#.||Product Item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Intended Use|
|21||CEA||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||colon cancer, colorectal cancer,etc.|
|22||NSE||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-400ng/ml||<16ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
|23||FOB||fecal specimens||10min.||50-1000ng/ml||<100ng/ml||Abnormal recessive gastrointestinal bleeding|
|24||PG II||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-100ug/L||PGI/PGII>3.0||gastric abnormalities|
|25||PG I||Serum/Plasma||15min.||2.5-200ug/L||>70ng/ml||gastric abnormalities|
|29||CA15-3||Serum/Plasma||15min.||10-400U/ml||< 25 U/mL||breast cancer|
|30||HE4||Serum/Plasma||15min.||50-2000pmol/L||<140 pmol/L||ovarian cancer|
|31||CA19-9||Serum/Plasma||15min.||10-400U/ml||< 27 U/mL||pancreatic cancer|
|32||β-HCG||Serum/Plasma||15min.||5-400mIU/ml||<10 mIU/mL||Early pregrancy, ectopic HCG cancer,incomplete abortion|
|33||CK19(Cyfra21-1)||Serum/Plasma||15min.||0.5-50ng/ml||<2.5ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
A procedural control is included in the test. A colored line appearing in the control region (C) is the internal procedural
control. It confirms sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
Control standards are not supplied with this kit; however, it is recommended that a positive control and a negative control control be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the test procedure and to verify proper test performance.
1. Please thoroughly read the specification before test. Frozen test card and sample should be placed at room temperature (15-30) ℃ for at least 30min before use.
2. Start NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser and verify quality control according to the specification.
3. The quality of reagent is controlled using internal quality control product (not provided) of the company and result should be controllable.
4. Take out the test card from the aluminum foil bag and use it within 15min
5. Place the test card on a clean horizontal table top and label it.
6. Take 10μL of sample and add it into HbA1c sample buffer (1.00mL). Then, mix the solution evenly, take 100μL of the solution and add it into the well.
7. Insert the test card into NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser, keep time for 10min and press 【Instant test】. The analyser will judge and read the test result automatically. Or press 【Fixed time test】 to keep time for 10min automatically. The analyser will judge and read the test result automatically and display it in the screen.
WWHS NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser
Send your inquiry directly to us