Place of Origin:
ISO 13485, CE
Diagnostic Kit for S100β protein(Immunochromatographic assay)
The kit is used for quantitative determination of S100β in human whole blood, serum or plasma. Clinically, by detecting the expression of S100β protein, we can judge the degree of brain injury and evaluate the prognosis of patients.
The Diagnostic Kit for S100β is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of S100β. The S100β antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled S100β monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another S100β monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test cards||25||The product consists of fluorescent pat (coated with fluorescently-labeled S100β monoclonal antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with S100β monoclonal antibody ), absorbent paper and PVC soleplate.|
|Sample diluent||25 (200µL/ tube)||Tris-HCl buffer|
|ID card||1||With specific stand curve file|
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage Conditions and Validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity. The sample buffer is disposable and used immediately after opening the cap.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
S100β normal reference value is less than 0.20ng/mL. It is strongly recommended that each laboratory should determine its own normal and abnormal values.
【Interpretation of test results】
【Limitation of test method】
3. The triglyceride content in the sample does not exceed 15mg/mL, the hemoglobin content does not exceed 5mg/mL, the bilirubin content does not exceed 0.5mg/mL, the content of neuron-specific enolase does not exceed 200ng/mL, the content of glial fibrillary acidic protein does not exceed 5ng/mL, the content of IL-6 does not exceed 200pg/mL, the content of tumor necrosis factor does not exceed 200pg/mL, the content of albumin does not exceed 60mg/mL, the content of fibroblast growth factor does not exceed 20ng/mL, the cholesterol does not exceed 10mg/mL, the content of total protein does not exceed 120mg/mL, and the relative deviation of the measurement results does not exceed ±15.0%.
4. When S100β concentration of samples reaches 40.00ng/mL, there is no hook effect.
6. When RF concentration of samples is less than 2000IU/mL, relative deviation of test result is limited to ±15.0%.
7. For samples exceeding the linearity range, test cannot be conducted after dilution.
1. Limits of detection
No higher than 0.05ng/mL
The relative deviation to the target value is limited to ±15.0%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
Within the linear range [0.05,10.00]ng/mL, the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. The kit can be used for in vitro diagnosis only.
2. Test card and buffer solution are single-use and they cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. Take the test card out of the aluminum foil bag and carry out experiment in 15min. Do not place it in the air for a long time to avoid dampness.
5. It is required to strictly comply with the requirements for sample collection and storage. If the sample is turbid, please centrifuge and precipitate it before use.
6. The kit used should be disposed of as latent infective material, and all samples, reagents and latent contaminants should be disinfected and disposed of according to relevant local regulations.
|cat#.||Product item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Itended Use|
|1||cTnI||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||0.1-40ng/ml||<0.3ng/ml||several heart diseases including myocardial infarction and heart failure.|
|2||Myo||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||5-400ng/ml||<58ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|3||CK-MB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|heart failure .|
|5||D-Dimer||WB/Plasma||10min.||40-10000ng/ml||<500ng/ml||disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC),deep vein thrombosis (DVT),pulmonary embolism (PE), myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, etc.|
|6||cTnI+Myo+CKMB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||same with single item||same with single item||Triple marker of myocardial infarction.|
|7||ST2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-400ng/ml||<35ng/ml||heart failure .|
|8||Lp-PLA2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-900ng/ml||<175ng/ml||Risk evaluation of ACS and atherosclerotic ischemic stroke patients.|
|9||S100-β||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||0.05-10ng/ml||<0.2ng/ml||Cerebral infarction, cerebral injury.|
Interpretation of Test Results
1. The kit can be used for auxiliary test only. If test result is abnormal, retest timely and judge combined with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples whose cTnI concentration is lower than 0.1ng/mL and higher than 40ng/mL, test result is “＜0.1ng/mL” and “＞40ng/mL” respectively.
About WWHS Biotech Inc
WWHS Biotech. Inc Is A High-Tech Enterprise Incubated By The Research Institute Of Tsinghua University In Shenzhen In 2016. The Company Is Located In The National Biomedical Industrial Base In Pingshan District, Shenzhen, With About 32,000 Square Feet Space For Workshop And Office.
As A Fast-Growing Biotechnology Company, We Dedicate To The Development Of World-Class Bio-Detection Technologies That Meet The Ever-Increasing Demands On Clinical Diagnostics. We Focus On Developing Cost-Effective And Precise Rapid Diagnostic Products Based On Our Unique Near Infrared (NIR) Fluorescence Platform Technologies (PGOLD™ And IR-LF™) With Major Interests In Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Oncology, Metabolic Diseases And Women And Children’s Health.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A1: We are manufacturer.
Q2: Do you provide samples ?
A2: Yes,we do provide samples.If you need it, please contact us.
Q3: How about the quality?
A3: We have the best professional engineer and strict QA and QC system to ensure you get high quality products from us.
Q4: How’s the package?
A4: Normally are cartons, but also we can pack it according to your requirements.
Q5: How’s the delivery time?
A5: It depends on the quantity you need.
Send your inquiry directly to us