Place of Origin:
ISO 13485, CE
Diagnostic Kit for Interleukin-6(Immunochromatographic assay)
The kit is used for quantitative determination of Interleukin-6 (IL-6) in human whole blood, plasma and serum.
Interleukin 6 is a member of the family of interleukins. It plays an important role in the inflammatory response and is a sensitive indicator for the early diagnosis of acute infection.
The kit is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of IL-6. The IL-6 antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled IL-6 monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another IL-6 monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test cards||25||It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescently-labeled IL-6 monoclonal antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with IL-6 monoclonal antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing.|
|Sample diluent||25 (0.3mL/ tube)||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||With specific stand curve file|
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage conditions and validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
The normal reference value is less than 10pg/mL in this assay. It is strongly recommended that each laboratory should determine its own normal and abnormal values.
【Interpretation of test results】
【Limitation of rest method】
4. When the concentration of IL-6 in the sample is less than 10000ng/mL, there is no hook effect.
1. Limits of detection
No higher than 5.00 pg/mL.
The relative deviation from the target value is limited to ±15.0%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15.0%.
4. Linearity range
Within the linear range (5.00~ 4000.00)ng/mL, the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. The kit can be used for in vitro diagnosis only.
2. Test card and buffer solution are single-use and they cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. Take the test card out of the aluminum foil bag and carry out experiment in 15min. Do not place it in the air for a long time to avoid dampness.
5. It is required to strictly comply with the requirements for sample collection and storage. If the sample is turbid, please centrifuge and precipitate it before use.
6. The kit used should be disposed of as latent infective material, and all samples, reagents and latent contaminants should be disinfected and disposed of according to relevant local regulations.
|WWHS Assay list||Inflammation|
|cat#.||Product Item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Intended Use|
|10||CRP / hs-CRP||WB/Serum/Plasma||3min.||0.5-200mg/L||CRP<10mg/L,hs-CRP<1mg/L||nonspecficity inflammatory marker.|
|13||CRP+SAA||WB/Serum/Plasma||5min.||same with single item||same with single item||inflammation&infection.|
Interpretation of Test Results
1. The kit can be used for auxiliary test only. If test result is abnormal, retest timely and judge combined with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples whose cTnI concentration is lower than 0.1ng/mL and higher than 40ng/mL, test result is “＜0.1ng/mL” and “＞40ng/mL” respectively.
About NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser
It is a fluorescence immunochromatographic analysing system with internal temperature control,
which can help diagnose conditions such as infection, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, renal injury and cancers, etc.
Testing time less than 15 minutes
Easy-to-use touch-screen platform,multi-language system
Reagents stored at room temperature for 12 months
Why Choose Us
Deviation is less than 3.0%
2. Upgraded data storage
10000 data storage
3. Long life
Support to use 3 years
A procedural control is included in the test. A colored line appearing in the control region (C) is the internal procedural
control. It confirms sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
Control standards are not supplied with this kit; however, it is recommended that a positive control and a negative control control be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the test procedure and to verify proper test performance.
1. Advanced Quality: We have strict quality control system and enjoy good reputation in the market.
2. Sincerly Service: We treat clients as friend and aims at building long term business relatiionship.
1. What is fluorescent immunoassay analyzer?
The Biopanda Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyser is used by small labs for the detection of a range of biomarkers to assist with the diagnosis and monitoring of several medical conditions including cardiovascular disease, inflammation, kidney disease, thyroid conditions, and fertility.
2. Do you have CE certificate for immunoassay analyzer?
WBC analyzer belongs to IVD other/general, no need CE, Ec declaration is enough.
3. How does fluorescence immunoassay work?
Fluorescent Immunoassays are simply a different type of immunoassay. ... A modern fluorescent based immunoassay uses as the detection reagent a fluorescent compound which absorbs light or energy (excitation energy) at a specific wavelength and then emits light or energy at a different wavelength.
4. What is indirect immunofluorescence assay?
Indirect immunofluorescence, or secondary immunofluorescence, is a technique used in laboratories to detect circulating
autoantibodies in patient serum. It is used to diagnose autoimmune blistering diseases.
5. Is immunofluorescence an immunoassay?
Immunofluorescence assay (IFA) is a standard virologic technique to identify the presence of antibodies by their specific ability to react with viral antigens expressed in infected cells; bound antibodies are visualized by incubation with fluorescently labeled antihuman antibody.
1. We accept the T/T, 30% as deposit, and the rest should be payed before shipment.
2. L/C is welcome when the account is too large.
3. Our price is often FOB shenzhen, or FOB shenzhen airport, and EXW, CIF, and so on.
4. We normally ship by Shenzhen.All products shipped with careful packaging to protect and ensure safety of contents during shipment.
5. We do not responsible for any custom taxation if applicable in some country.
6. We do everything to provide you the most reliable way of shipping service. Yet sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the local customs and post service.
Packing and Delivery
Packing: Standard packing, neutral packing, OEM packaging are welcome;
Delivery: According to the specific quantity of the product;
Payment: Credit Card, Paypal, Local Bank, Western Union, T/T, etc.
Shipping: International Express, by Air, by Sea, etc;
Send your inquiry directly to us