Place of Origin:
ISO 13485, CE
NSE Real Time PCR WWHS FIA Rapid Quantitative Test Kit 20T POCT Assay
Neuron specific enolase (NSE) which can also be called gamma-enolase (ENO-2) or 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydrolase, is an isoenzyme belonging to the enolase family that consists up of α, β and γ subunits either has a homo or heterodimer. NSE is a 78 kD gamma-homodimer and the majority of this enolase-isoenzyme can be found in neuroendocrine and neuronal tissues. It is essentially a glycolytic enzyme that is able to catalyse the conversion of 2-phosphoglycerate into phosphoenolpyruvate. The biological half-life of neuron specific enolase in body fluids is about 24 hours and due to the organ-specificity and concentrations of NSE in serum or cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), elevated levels have been identified in diseases which result in relative rapid neuronal destruction.
Tumor marker in tumors of neuroectodermic or neuroendocrine origin
Evaluation of prognosis in small-cell lung cancer and follow-up of cytotoxic treatment
Differential diagnosis between Wilms tumor and neuroblastoma in presence of abdominal mass syndrome
Prognostic factor in neuroblastoma
Surveillance of neuroblastoma
About NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser
It is a fluorescence immunochromatographic analysing system with internal temperature control,
which can help diagnose conditions such as infection, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, renal injury and cancers, etc.
Testing time less than 15 minutes
Easy-to-use touch-screen platform,multi-language system
Reagents stored at room temperature for 12 months
1. Accurate: Double antibody sandwich method, high sensitivity.
2. Rapid: Get results in 15 minutes.
3. Convenient: No need professional training, test could be performed at any time, any place.
|WWHS Assay list||Tumor Marker|
|cat#.||Product Item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Intended Use|
|21||CEA||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||colon cancer, colorectal cancer,etc.|
|22||NSE||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-400ng/ml||<16ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
|23||FOB||fecal specimens||10min.||50-1000ng/ml||<100ng/ml||Abnormal recessive gastrointestinal bleeding|
|24||PG II||Serum/Plasma||15min.||1-100ug/L||PGI/PGII>3.0||gastric abnormalities|
|25||PG I||Serum/Plasma||15min.||2.5-200ug/L||>70ng/ml||gastric abnormalities|
|29||CA15-3||Serum/Plasma||15min.||10-400U/ml||< 25 U/mL||breast cancer|
|30||HE4||Serum/Plasma||15min.||50-2000pmol/L||<140 pmol/L||ovarian cancer|
|31||CA19-9||Serum/Plasma||15min.||10-400U/ml||< 27 U/mL||pancreatic cancer|
|32||β-HCG||Serum/Plasma||15min.||5-400mIU/ml||<10 mIU/mL||Early pregrancy, ectopic HCG cancer,incomplete abortion|
|33||CK19(Cyfra21-1)||Serum/Plasma||15min.||0.5-50ng/ml||<2.5ng/ml||non-small cell lung cancer|
Interpretation of Test Results
1. The kit can be used for auxiliary test only. If test result is abnormal, retest timely and judge combined with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples whose cTnI concentration is lower than 0.1ng/mL and higher than 40ng/mL, test result is “＜0.1ng/mL” and “＞40ng/mL” respectively.
1) The test card can be used only once at room temperature, do not reuse or use test card out of expiry date.
2) Return all reagents and sample into room temperature before use.
3) Be careful when prepare sample, wear glove and mask.
4) The whole blood need add anticoagulants, not frozen; serum sample can store in frozen, avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
5) This product is only for in vitro rapid diagnostic human use, can be quantified, not only qualitative testing.
Send your inquiry directly to us