|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Certification:||ISO 13485, CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50-2.99 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||S100-β Rapid Test Kit||Storage:||Room Temperature|
|Sample Buffer:||25 Vials||Manufacturer:||WWHS BIOTECH INC|
|Type:||One Step Assay||Application:||Human|
|Sample:||Whole Blood, Serum Or Plasma.||Advantage:||High Sensitivity|
|Package:||20 Tests||Keywords:||High Stability, High Accuracy|
S100-β POCT Test Kit,
ISO 13485 POCT Test Kit,
FIA Rapid Antigen Test Kit
Diagnostic Kit for S100β protein(Immunochromatographic assay)
The kit is used for quantitative determination of S100β in human whole blood, serum or plasma. Clinically, by detecting the expression of S100β protein, we can judge the degree of brain injury and evaluate the prognosis of patients.
The Diagnostic Kit for S100β is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of S100β. The S100β antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled S100β monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another S100β monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test cards||25||The product consists of fluorescent pat (coated with fluorescently-labeled S100β monoclonal antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with S100β monoclonal antibody ), absorbent paper and PVC soleplate.|
|Sample diluent||25 (200µL/ tube)||Tris-HCl buffer|
|ID card||1||With specific stand curve file|
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage Conditions and Validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity. The sample buffer is disposable and used immediately after opening the cap.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
S100β normal reference value is less than 0.20ng/mL. It is strongly recommended that each laboratory should determine its own normal and abnormal values.
【Interpretation of test results】
【Limitation of test method】
3. The triglyceride content in the sample does not exceed 15mg/mL, the hemoglobin content does not exceed 5mg/mL, the bilirubin content does not exceed 0.5mg/mL, the content of neuron-specific enolase does not exceed 200ng/mL, the content of glial fibrillary acidic protein does not exceed 5ng/mL, the content of IL-6 does not exceed 200pg/mL, the content of tumor necrosis factor does not exceed 200pg/mL, the content of albumin does not exceed 60mg/mL, the content of fibroblast growth factor does not exceed 20ng/mL, the cholesterol does not exceed 10mg/mL, the content of total protein does not exceed 120mg/mL, and the relative deviation of the measurement results does not exceed ±15.0%.
4. When S100β concentration of samples reaches 40.00ng/mL, there is no hook effect.
6. When RF concentration of samples is less than 2000IU/mL, relative deviation of test result is limited to ±15.0%.
7. For samples exceeding the linearity range, test cannot be conducted after dilution.
1. Limits of detection
No higher than 0.05ng/mL
The relative deviation to the target value is limited to ±15.0%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
Within the linear range [0.05,10.00]ng/mL, the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. The kit can be used for in vitro diagnosis only.
2. Test card and buffer solution are single-use and they cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. Take the test card out of the aluminum foil bag and carry out experiment in 15min. Do not place it in the air for a long time to avoid dampness.
5. It is required to strictly comply with the requirements for sample collection and storage. If the sample is turbid, please centrifuge and precipitate it before use.
6. The kit used should be disposed of as latent infective material, and all samples, reagents and latent contaminants should be disinfected and disposed of according to relevant local regulations.
|WWHS Assay list|
|cat#.||Product Item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Intended Use|
|1||cTnI||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||0.1-40ng/ml||<0.3ng/ml||several heart diseases including myocardial infarction and heart failure.|
|2||Myo||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||5-400ng/ml||<58ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|3||CK-MB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|heart failure .|
|5||D-Dimer||WB/Plasma||10min.||40-10000ng/ml||<500ng/ml||disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC),deep vein thrombosis (DVT),pulmonary embolism (PE), myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, etc.|
|6||cTnI+Myo+CKMB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||same with single item||same with single item||Triple marker of myocardial infarction.|
|7||ST2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-400ng/ml||<35ng/ml||heart failure .|
|8||Lp-PLA2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-900ng/ml||<175ng/ml||Risk evaluation of ACS and atherosclerotic ischemic stroke patients.|
|9||S100-β||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||0.05-10ng/ml||<0.2ng/ml||Cerebral infarction, cerebral injury.|
1. Provide LOGO, color, outlook and GUI customization
2. Provide technical support and training
3. Provide training video
Q. How is your company's product after-sales service system?
A. The product warranty period is 12 months, we can provide lifetime maintenance. We have professional pre-sales and after-sales teams that can respond to you within 24 hours to resolve technical issues. We provide one-to-one after-sales service.
Q: Can you customize it?
A: Yes, we accept customization according to customer's specific requirements.
Q. How long is your lead time? If I want to customize instruments, how long will it take?
A. When order quantity is 1-10 units, we have ready stock goods, we can ship out within 3-5 working days after receipt of deposit; products required new production of common materials, usually the lead time is about 10-15 days; products requiring new production of special and rare materials, usually the lead time is about 20-30 days.
Most Of FIA Rapid Test Cassette Assay Such As Cardiac and Inflammation Items Are Available For 5-10 days Prompt Shipment.
Q. What payment method do you accept?
A. Our company accept payment method of T/T (bank transfer), Western Union, PayPal and so on.
Q. What package do you use for your products? What shipping method do you use?
A.1. Our company use standard exporting carton for packing.
2. We ship via express courier (door to door service), by air, and by sea according to customers' requirements.
For more questions, please feel free to send inquiries to us.
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen