Place of Origin:
Diagnostic Kit for Serum Ferritin(Immunochromatographic assay)
It is used to quantitatively detect the content of ferritin in human serum. Clinically, it is mainly used for the auxiliary diagnosis of iron metabolism related diseases, such as hemochromatosis and iron deficiency anemia.
The principle of immunofluorescence chromatography was applied to the kit. The Ferr antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled Ferr monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another Ferr monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test card||25||It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled Ferr monoclonal antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with Ferr monoclonal antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing|
|Sample buffer||25(400μL/tube)||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||Record the standard curve information of this kit|
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage conditions and validity】
The test card should be stored at 4℃~30℃, dry, dark and no freezing. It should be stored in sealed aluminum foil bag and valid for 12 months. The test card should be returned to room temperature (15℃~30℃) before opening. It should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
Through the determination of serum samples from 301 healthy people aged 10 ~ 87, the results were statistically analyzed.
【Interpretation of results】
【Limitations of methods】
1. Analysis sensitivity
No higher than 5ng/ml.
The relative deviation from the target value is within ±15%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
4. Linear range
Within the linear range (5 ~ 500ng/ml), the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. This kit is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. The test card and sample diluent are disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃~30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. The requirements of specimen collection and storage should be strictly observed. If the specimen is turbid, it should be centrifuged and discarded before use.
5. The used kits should be treated as potential infectious substances, and all samples, reagents and potential pollutants should be disinfected and treated according to the relevant local regulations.
|WWHS Assay list|
|cat#.||Product item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Itended Use|
|iron metabolism related diseases, such as hemochromatosis and iron deficiency anemia|
Send your inquiry directly to us