Place of Origin:
ISO 13485, CE
Diagnostic Kit for S100β protein(Immunochromatographic assay)
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity. The sample buffer is disposable and used immediately after opening the cap.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
|Test cards||25||The product consists of fluorescent pat (coated with fluorescently-labeled S100β monoclonal antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with S100β monoclonal antibody ), absorbent paper and PVC soleplate.|
|Sample diluent||25 (200µL/ tube)||Tris-HCl buffer|
|ID card||1||With specific stand curve file|
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
S100β normal reference value is less than 0.20ng/mL. It is strongly recommended that each laboratory should determine its own normal and abnormal values.
【Interpretation of test results】
1. Limits of detection
No higher than 0.05ng/mL
The relative deviation to the target value is limited to ±15.0%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
Within the linear range [0.05,10.00]ng/mL, the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. The kit can be used for in vitro diagnosis only.
2. Test card and buffer solution are single-use and they cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. Take the test card out of the aluminum foil bag and carry out experiment in 15min. Do not place it in the air for a long time to avoid dampness.
5. It is required to strictly comply with the requirements for sample collection and storage. If the sample is turbid, please centrifuge and precipitate it before use.
6. The kit used should be disposed of as latent infective material, and all samples, reagents and latent contaminants should be disinfected and disposed of according to relevant local regulations.
|WWHS Assay list|
|cat#.||Product Item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Intended Use|
|1||cTnI||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||0.1-40ng/ml||<0.3ng/ml||several heart diseases including myocardial infarction and heart failure.|
|2||Myo||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||5-400ng/ml||<58ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|3||CK-MB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|heart failure .|
|5||D-Dimer||WB/Plasma||10min.||40-10000ng/ml||<500ng/ml||disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC),deep vein thrombosis (DVT),pulmonary embolism (PE), myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, etc.|
|6||cTnI+Myo+CKMB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||same with single item||same with single item||Triple marker of myocardial infarction.|
|7||ST2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-400ng/ml||<35ng/ml||heart failure .|
|8||Lp-PLA2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-900ng/ml||<175ng/ml||Risk evaluation of ACS and atherosclerotic ischemic stroke patients.|
|9||S100-β||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||0.05-10ng/ml||<0.2ng/ml||Cerebral infarction, cerebral injury.|
Send your inquiry directly to us