|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Certification:||ISO 13485, CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50-2.99 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||S100-β Rapid Test Kit||Storage:||Room Temperature|
|Sample Buffer:||25 Vials||Manufacturer:||WWHS BIOTECH INC|
|Type:||One Step Assay||Reactivity:||Human|
|Throughput:||3000 Tests/Day||Advantage:||High Sensitivity|
|Annual Capacity:||10 Million A Year||Application In:||WWHS NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser|
S100-β FIA Rapid Quantitative Test Kit,
S100β protein Rapid Quantitative Test Kit,
High Precision S100-β Rapid Test Kit
Diagnostic Kit for S100β protein(Immunochromatographic assay)
The kit is used for quantitative determination of S100β in human whole blood, serum or plasma. Clinically, by detecting the expression of S100β protein, we can judge the degree of brain injury and evaluate the prognosis of patients.
The Diagnostic Kit for S100β is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of S100β. The S100β antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled S100β monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another S100β monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
【Storage Conditions and Validity】
The kit should be stored at 4℃~30℃, out of direct sunlight. It is valid for 18 months. The test card should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity. The sample buffer is disposable and used immediately after opening the cap.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
S100β normal reference value is less than 0.20ng/mL. It is strongly recommended that each laboratory should determine its own normal and abnormal values.
【Limitation of test method】
3. The triglyceride content in the sample does not exceed 15mg/mL, the hemoglobin content does not exceed 5mg/mL, the bilirubin content does not exceed 0.5mg/mL, the content of neuron-specific enolase does not exceed 200ng/mL, the content of glial fibrillary acidic protein does not exceed 5ng/mL, the content of IL-6 does not exceed 200pg/mL, the content of tumor necrosis factor does not exceed 200pg/mL, the content of albumin does not exceed 60mg/mL, the content of fibroblast growth factor does not exceed 20ng/mL, the cholesterol does not exceed 10mg/mL, the content of total protein does not exceed 120mg/mL, and the relative deviation of the measurement results does not exceed ±15.0%.
4. When S100β concentration of samples reaches 40.00ng/mL, there is no hook effect.
6. When RF concentration of samples is less than 2000IU/mL, relative deviation of test result is limited to ±15.0%.
7. For samples exceeding the linearity range, test cannot be conducted after dilution.
1. The kit can be used for in vitro diagnosis only.
2. Test card and buffer solution are single-use and they cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. Take the test card out of the aluminum foil bag and carry out experiment in 15min. Do not place it in the air for a long time to avoid dampness.
5. It is required to strictly comply with the requirements for sample collection and storage. If the sample is turbid, please centrifuge and precipitate it before use.
6. The kit used should be disposed of as latent infective material, and all samples, reagents and latent contaminants should be disinfected and disposed of according to relevant local regulations.
|cat#.||Product item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Itended Use|
|1||cTnI||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||0.1-40ng/ml||<0.3ng/ml||several heart diseases including myocardial infarction and heart failure.|
|2||Myo||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||5-400ng/ml||<58ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|3||CK-MB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|heart failure .|
|5||D-Dimer||WB/Plasma||10min.||40-10000ng/ml||<500ng/ml||disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC),deep vein thrombosis (DVT),pulmonary embolism (PE), myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, etc.|
|6||cTnI+Myo+CKMB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||same with single item||same with single item||Triple marker of myocardial infarction.|
|7||ST2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-400ng/ml||<35ng/ml||heart failure .|
|8||Lp-PLA2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-900ng/ml||<175ng/ml||Risk evaluation of ACS and atherosclerotic ischemic stroke patients.|
|9||S100-β||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||0.05-10ng/ml||<0.2ng/ml||Cerebral infarction, cerebral injury.|
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen