Place of Origin:
ISO 13485, CE
【Product name】 FERR.pdf
Diagnostic Kit for Serum Ferritin(Immunochromatographic assay)
It is used to quantitatively detect the content of ferritin in human serum. Clinically, it is mainly used for the auxiliary diagnosis of iron metabolism related diseases, such as hemochromatosis and iron deficiency anemia.
The principle of immunofluorescence chromatography was applied to the kit. The Ferr antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled Ferr monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another Ferr monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled Ferr monoclonal antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with Ferr monoclonal antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
Through the determination of serum samples from 301 healthy people aged 10 ~ 87, the results were statistically analyzed.
【Limitations of methods】
1. This kit is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. The test card and sample diluent are disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃~30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. The requirements of specimen collection and storage should be strictly observed. If the specimen is turbid, it should be centrifuged and discarded before use.
5. The used kits should be treated as potential infectious substances, and all samples, reagents and potential pollutants should be disinfected and treated according to the relevant local regulations.
|cat#.||Product Item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Intended Use|
|iron metabolism related diseases, such as hemochromatosis and iron deficiency anemia|
Send your inquiry directly to us