Place of Origin:
【Product name】 NT.pdf
N-terminal prohormone of brain natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP) Rapid Quantitative Test(Fluorescence immunoassay)
1, Room temperature store and transport, shelf life 12 months. 2,After dissolved, should store at -20℃, shelf life 1 month. 3,Each unit for 10 tests.
The principle of immunofluorescence chromatography was applied to the kit. The NT-proBNP antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled NT-proBNP monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another NT-proBNP monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
【Storage conditions and validity】
The test card should be stored at 4℃~30℃, dry, dark and no freezing. It should be stored in sealed aluminum foil bag and valid for 18 months. The test card should be returned to room temperature (15℃~30℃) before opening. It should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
Healthy subjects under 75 years old have assay values below 347pg/mL. Healthy subjects over 75 years old have assay values below 449pg/mL.
【Interpretation of results】
【Limitations of methods】
1. This kit is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. The test card and sample diluent are disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃~30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. The requirements of specimen collection and storage should be strictly observed. If the specimen is turbid, it should be centrifuged and discarded before use.
5. The used kits should be treated as potential infectious substances, and all samples, reagents and potential pollutants should be disinfected and treated according to the relevant local regulations.
|cat#.||Product Item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Intended Use|
|1||cTnI||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||0.1-40ng/ml||<0.3ng/ml||several heart diseases including myocardial infarction and heart failure.|
|2||Myo||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||5-400ng/ml||<58ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|3||CK-MB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||1-200ng/ml||<5ng/ml||acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in early stage.|
|heart failure .|
|5||D-Dimer||WB/Plasma||10min.||40-10000ng/ml||<500ng/ml||disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC),deep vein thrombosis (DVT),pulmonary embolism (PE), myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, etc.|
|6||cTnI+Myo+CKMB||WB/Serum/Plasma||12min.||same with single item||same with single item||Triple marker of myocardial infarction.|
|7||ST2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-400ng/ml||<35ng/ml||heart failure .|
|8||Lp-PLA2||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||10-900ng/ml||<175ng/ml||Risk evaluation of ACS and atherosclerotic ischemic stroke patients.|
|9||S100-β||WB/Serum/Plasma||10min.||0.05-10ng/ml||<0.2ng/ml||Cerebral infarction, cerebral injury.|
Send your inquiry directly to us