Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Rapid Quantitative Test(Fluorescence immunoassay)
1, Room temperature store and transport, shelf life 12 months.
2,After dissolved, should store at -20℃, shelf life 1 month.
3,Each unit for 10 tests.
Name Quantity Component
Test cards 25 It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled PSA monoclonal mouse antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with PSA monoclonal mouse antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing
Sample diluent 25(300μL/tube) Phosphate buffer
ID card 1 With specific stand curve file
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
1. Plasma, serum and whole blood can be used as samples. The whole blood should be collected in a tube containing heparin, citrate or EDTA as the anticoagulant. If the serum procedure is used, collect blood in a tube without anticoagulant and allow clotting. Hemolyzed samples should not be used.
2. Venous blood was collected according to routine laboratory methods to avoid hemolysis.
3. It is highly recommended to use fresh samples instead of keeping the samples at room temperature for a long time. After samples were collected, the detection should be completed within 4 hours at room temperature (15℃~30℃). The whole blood sample can be stored at 2℃~8℃ for 24 hours. Plasma and serum samples can be stored at 2℃~ 8℃ for 7 days, -20℃for 30 days.
4. Before testing, the sample should return to room temperature (15℃~30℃). The frozen samples should be completely thawed, rewarming and mixed evenly before use. Repeated freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided.
1. Before the test, please read the instructions completely. If the test card and sample are stored in cold storage, they should be balanced at room temperature (15-30)℃ for not less than 30min before use.
2. Start NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser according to the instruction manual of the instrument, and carry out quality control verification according to the instruction manual of the instrument(Note: the reagent has been calibrated in advance, and the calibration curve parameters of each batch of reagent have been stored in the information card. The information card is inserted before use, so it is not necessary to calibrate again, and the test can be carried out only after the quality control is passed. Otherwise, the cause should be found out before testing.)
3. Remove the test card from the aluminum foil bag and use it within 15 minutes.
4. Place the test card on a clean horizontal table and mark it horizontally.
5. Mix 100 µL of patient sample with 300µL of sample diluent. Apply 100 µL of diluted samples to the well of the test card.
6. Insert the test card into NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser, read and record the results at 10 minutes after addition of samples, then dispose of used test appropriately.
Healthy males are expected to have serum PSA values below 4ng/mL. However,as PSA levels increase with age, the use of age-specific reference ranges has been suggested in order to increase the sensitivity in younger men and increase the specificity in older men. Each laboratory must establish its own normal ranges based on the representative local population.
【Interpretation of results】
1. This reagent is only used for auxiliary detection. If the test results are abnormal, it should be reviewed in time and judged in combination with clinical symptoms.
2. For samples with PSA concentration lower than 2ng/ml and higher than 100ng/ml, the detection results are reported as "< 2ng/ml" and "> 100ng /ml", respectively.
【Limitations of methods】
1. This kit is only used to detect human plasma/whole blood samples
2. Due to the limitations of immunoassay methods of antigen and antibody reaction, the results cannot be used as the only basis for clinical diagnosis, but should be evaluated with all the existing clinical and experimental data.
3. The content of triglyceride in the sample shall not exceed 15mg/ml, the content of hemoglobin shall not exceed 5mg/ml, and the content of bilirubin shall not exceed 0.5mg/ml, and the relative deviation of the test results shall not exceed ±15%.
4. When the concentration of PSA in the sample is less than 20000ng/ml, there is no hook effect.
5. HAMA effect was not produced when the concentration of human anti rat in the sample was less than 50ng/ml.
6. When RF concentration in the sample is less than 2000IU/ml, the relative deviation of the test results is within ±15%.
1. This kit is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. The test card and sample diluent are disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. The requirements of specimen collection and storage should be strictly observed. If the specimen is turbid, it should be centrifuged and discarded before use.
5. The used kits should be treated as potential infectious substances, and all samples, reagents and potential pollutants should be disinfected and treated according to the relevant local regulations.