|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50-2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||CEA Rapid Quantitative Test Kits||Sample Buffer:||25 Vials|
|Application:||Inflammation Test||Storage:||Room Temperature|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Feature:||High Sensitivity|
|Usage:||Tumor Detection||Manufacturer:||WWHS Biotech INC|
|Advantage:||High Accuracy||Annual Capacity:||3 Million A Year|
Tumor Detection Real Time PCR Kits,
Whole Blood Real Time PCR Kits,
25 Vials CEA Real Time PCR Kits
【Product name】 CEA.pdf
Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) Rapid Quantitative Test(Fluorescence immunoassay)
This kit is used for quantitative determination of CEA in human whole blood, plasma and serum.
The CEA Rapid Test is a one-step chromatographic sandwich immunoassay designed for the quantitative measurement of CEA. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test cards||25||It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled CEA monoclonal mouse antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with CEA monoclonal mouse antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing|
|Sample diluent||25(300μL/tube)||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||With specific stand curve file|
1. This kit is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. The test card and sample diluent are disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃ ~ 30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. The requirements of specimen collection and storage should be strictly observed. If the specimen is turbid, it should be centrifuged and discarded before use.
5. The used kits should be treated as potential infectious substances, and all samples, reagents and potential pollutants should be disinfected and treated according to the relevant local regulations.
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen