Place of Origin:
Diagnostic Kit for Serum Ferritin(Immunochromatographic assay)
|Test card||25/40||It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled Ferr monoclonal antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with Ferr monoclonal antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing|
|Sample buffer||25/40||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||Record the standard curve information of this kit|
Package specification:25Tests/kit,40 Tests/kit
Intended use:Diagnostic Kit for Serum Ferritin is used to quantitatively detect the content of ferritin in human serum. Clinically, it is mainly used for the auxiliary diagnosis of iron metabolism related diseases, such as hemochromatosis and iron deficiency anemia.
Test principle:The principle of immunofluorescence chromatography was applied to the Diagnostic Kit for Serum Ferritin. The Ferr antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled Ferr monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another Ferr monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane.
Ⅱ.Using the step
1. Before the test, please read the instructions completely. If the test card and sample are stored in cold storage, they should be balanced at room temperature (15-30)℃ for not less than 30min before use.
2. Start NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser and correctly select the corresponding sample type on the instrument.
3. Take out the ID card, make sure that the batch number of the ID card is consistent with that of the test card, and insert the ID card into the ID card port of the instrument.
4. Take out the test card from the aluminum foil bag and use it within 15 minutes.
5. Place the test card on a clean horizontal table and mark it horizontally.
6. Mix 20 µL of sample with 400µL of sample diluent. Apply 100 µL of diluted samples to the well of the test card.
7. At 5 minutes after addition of samples, insert the test card into NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser and click the “Instant test” button to read the results.
Through the determination of serum samples from 301 healthy people aged 10 ~ 87, the results were statistically analyzed.
Ⅳ.Why to choose us?
1. Analysis sensitivity
No higher than 5ng/mL.
The relative deviation from the target value is within ±15%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
4. Linear range
Within the linear range (5 ~ 500ng/mL), the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990
Send your inquiry directly to us