|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Price:||US 1.50 - 2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Colorful Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Kits per Week|
|Product Name:||Ferritin Rapid Quantitative Test Kit||Supply Ability:||5 Million A Year|
|Package:||25 Tests||After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support|
|Shelf Life And Storage Temperature:||12 Months At 4-30°C||Application In:||WWHS NIR-1000 Dry Fluoroimmunoassay Analyser|
|Format:||Cassette||Formal Name:||Ferritin FIA IVD Assay|
|Manufacturer:||WWHS Biotech INC||Keywords:||High Stability, High Accuracy|
Diagnostic Kit for Serum Ferritin(Immunochromatographic assay)
It is used to quantitatively detect the content of ferritin in human serum. Clinically, it is mainly used for the auxiliary diagnosis of iron metabolism related diseases, such as hemochromatosis and iron deficiency anemia.
The principle of immunofluorescence chromatography was applied to the kit. The Ferr antigen in the sample was first bound with the conjugated compound of fluorescent labeled Ferr monoclonal antibody, then moved and combined with another Ferr monoclonal antibody fixed on the nitrocellulose membrane, and the double antibody sandwich complex was formed at the detection line of the cellulose nitrate membrane. The quantitative detection results were obtained by NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser.
|Test card||25||It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled Ferr monoclonal antibody), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with Ferr monoclonal antibody and Goat anti mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and backing|
|Sample buffer||25(400μL/tube)||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||Record the standard curve information of this kit|
The components in different batches of kits cannot be used interchangeably.
【Storage conditions and validity】
The test card should be stored at 4℃~30℃, dry, dark and no freezing. It should be stored in sealed aluminum foil bag and valid for 12 months. The test card should be returned to room temperature (15℃~30℃) before opening. It should be used within 15 minutes after unsealing under the environment of 15℃~30℃ and 20% ~ 90% relative humidity.
The production date, batch number and expiration date are shown in the outer package of the product.
NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyser produced by WWHS Biotech. Inc.
Through the determination of serum samples from 301 healthy people aged 10 ~ 87, the results were statistically analyzed.
【Interpretation of results】
【Limitations of methods】
1. Analysis sensitivity
No higher than 5ng/ml.
The relative deviation from the target value is within ±15%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
4. Linear range
Within the linear range (5 ~ 500ng/ml), the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
1. This kit is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. The test card and sample diluent are disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Please check the integrity and validity of the kit package before use, and then open the package. When it is stored at low temperature, it should be restored to room temperature (15℃~30℃) before opening the package for use. The reagents with damaged inner package and beyond the validity period cannot be used.
4. The requirements of specimen collection and storage should be strictly observed. If the specimen is turbid, it should be centrifuged and discarded before use.
5. The used kits should be treated as potential infectious substances, and all samples, reagents and potential pollutants should be disinfected and treated according to the relevant local regulations.
1) Any variation in operator, pipetting and washing technique, incubation time or temperature, and kit age can cause variation in
result. Each user should obtain their own standard curve.
2) If samples have been diluted, the concentration read from the standard curve must be multiplied by the dilution factor.
3) If specimens generate values higher than the highest standard, dilute the specimens and repeat the assay
|cat#.||Product Item||Specimen||Reaction Time||Measure Range||Clinical Range||Intended Use|
|iron metabolism related diseases, such as hemochromatosis and iron deficiency anemia|
1. What is the MOQ?
Generally if you choose the different products, our minimum order qty. also will be different. One sample available.
2. What about the delivery time?
The goods need 7-21 work days to be made upon deposit.
3. Does your product have any warranty?
Yes, we offer 6 months limited warranty for our products.
Damage due to misuse, ill treatment and unauthorized modifications and repairs are not covered by our warranty.
4. What's your payment method?
We usually accept the payment methods include PayPal, TT, and Western Union.
50% deposit in advance and balance before shipping. Buyer can choose which payment ways that you accept.
PayPal is most useful and safe, please don’t refuse PayPal fee when you choose PayPal.
5. What's your shipping method?
We provide comprehensive shipping methods.
For small quantity orders we ship by DHL Air-Express, or EMS/TNT/UPS/FEDEX Express service, it is safe and fast.
For large quantity orders we ship by Air transportation or sea transportation, we can also ship order to buyer’s cargo agent in China.
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen