|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Price:||US 2.50 Kit|
|Packaging Details:||Paper Box|
|Delivery Time:||Two weeks|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kits per Week|
|Characteristic:||POCT||Advantage:||High Detection Speed|
Ft3 Rapid Quantitative Test Kit,
Free Triiodothyronine Quantitative Test Kit,
Ft3 POCT Test Kit
Free Triiodothyronine(FT3)Rapid Quantitative Test
Free Triiodothyronine(FT3)Rapid Quantitative Test(Fluorescence Immunoassay)
|Test cards||25/40||It is composed of fluorescent pad (coated with fluorescent labeled T3 monoclonal antibody and fluorescent labeled biotin), nitrocellulose membrane (coated with T3-BSA and GSA), absorbent paper and backing.|
|Sample diluent||25/40||Phosphate buffer|
|ID card||1||With specific stand curve file|
Free Triiodothyronine(FT3)Rapid Quantitative Test kit is used for quantitative determination of FT3 in human whole blood, plasma and serum.
Triiodothyronine (T3) hormone is mainly responsible for the symptoms and effects thyroid hormones in different target organs. T3 (3,5,3'- triiodothyronine) is created primarily extrathyroidálně, in the liver, enzyme 5'-dejodací T4. Therefore, the concentration T3 in serum primarily the result of more functional state of peripheral tissues other than the secretory ability of the thyroid gland. Isolating the conversion of T4 to T3 has the effect of reducing the concentration of T3. This effect can be achieved by drugs such as propanolol, glucocorticoids or amiodarone and occurs when nethyroidálních illnesses (NTI), called “Low T3 syndrome”. As for T4, is over 99% of T3 bound to transport proteins. However, the affinity of T3 for them is about 10 times lower.
Determination of FT3 used in the diagnosis of hyperthyroidism, the detection early stages of hyperthyroidism and indications for diagnosis and induced thyrotoxicosis.
Ⅲ.method of application
1. Before the test, please read the instructions completely. If the Free Triiodothyronine(FT3)Rapid Quantitative Test card and sample are stored in cold storage, they should be balanced at room temperature (15-30)℃ for not less than 30min before use.
2. Start NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyzer and correctly select the corresponding sample type on the instrument.
3. Take out the ID card, make sure that the batch number of the ID card is consistent with that of the test card, and insert the ID card into the ID card port of the instrument.
4. Take out the test card from the aluminum foil bag and use it within 15 minutes.
5. Place the test card on a clean horizontal table and mark it horizontally.
6. Mix 100 µL of patient sample with 200µL of sample diluent. After 3 minutes apply 100 µL of diluted samples to the well of the test card.
7. At 15 minutes after addition of samples, insert the test card into NIR-1000 dry fluoroimmunoassay analyzer and click the “Instant test” button to read the results.
Ⅳ.Why to choose us?
1. Limits of detection
No higher than 1.00pmol/L.
The relative deviation from the target value is within ±15%.
The within and between assay coefficient of variations are within 15%.
4. Linear range
Within the linear range (1.00~ 50.00 pmol/L), the linear correlation coefficient R≥0.990.
Contact Person: sales
Address: Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Factory Address:Rm 505, 1st Building, Shenzhen Biomedicine Innovation Industrial Park, No. 14th, Jinhui Road, East Jinxiu Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen